Chapter 10

Raven's POV:

"We will be playing paintball," Muffin says.

 All of the Dauntlessborns cheer, and the transfers look around nervous.

" Gail, or 'Muffin' as you might know her, and I are team captains," Peter says, "Gail, you chose first, transfers first."

"Ok, I'll take Katie," Muffin says.

Peter rolls his eyes, and they pick through the other seven transfers. Finally they got to the Dauntlessborns. There are only ten of us.

Muffin picks Me, Dean, Mazy and two others. Peter has Grey, Jackson, July, and two others.

"You know, you don't have to try to lose, even thoughI am a leader," Peter says looking at me. I glare at him.

"Stop picking on Raven," Dean says.

" Yeah It's not her fault you have a crush on her mom, and Tris wants nothing todo with you," Muffin adds. Everyone's eyes go wide. Grey and I gasp.

"I do not! You can just shut up! I can-" Peter says.

"You can what?" Muffin asks.

Petter turns Red and tells us "Just jump."

When we jump we land by a ferris wheel. I instantly remember the story that my perants told my brothers and I about when they played paintball.

"So who is in charge," Candor transfer named, Rachel, asks.

"I vote Raven," Dean shouts.

All of the Dauntlessborn initiates, Muffin, and suprisingly, Katie agree.

"Ok. My mom told me a story of her initiation," I say," I know the perfect place to hide the flag."

I point to the ferris wheel.

"While I am up there, I will try to find the other team's flag, and then we wil split in two, offence and defence, and I will lead the offence to the other flag," I say, "Give me the flag."

Katie, who was holding the flag, hands it to me,and I begin to climb the ferris wheel.

When I reach the top I spot the other team, and I tie the flag to one of the rungs. I climb down and choose who is coming with me, Dean, Mazy, and Katie.

"The smaller the group, the harder it is to spot," I tell them.

We run to where I say them, and we spot the flag. It is tied high on half-built building. We run to the building, and shot all of the people in the other team we could see, but Dean and Mazy both got shot. When I reach the building I try to reach the flag.

"Katie, if I boost you up, can you grab the flag?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I think so." She answers.

She walks over to me. I boost her up, and she unties the flag.

The next thing I know everyone from our team is cheering, and we are getting back on the train to the compound.

"Trying to lose, huh?" Muffin says when she sees Peter, and Peter turns red again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you like it. What do you think of Katie? BTW I'm sorry if I can't update as often anymore, because school is starting soon, and I will be very busy. I will try to update as much as possible though. Please comment and vote. Thanks again! Enjoy!