Independence Day

3rd P.O.V
July 4th
Gotham City, 12:00

As the people of Gotham City enjoy their day at the park they don't realize the danger that is coming. As people gather around their friends and family to start eating people start screaming in fear as a cold blast starts to surrounds them. The people running are being frozen. The people that have not been frozen yet look up on the hill to see Mr.Freeze.

"Enjoying family time?" A family starts to huddle together in fear as he shoots his cold ice weapon at them. "My family has other plans."

As he slids down he starts getting ready to make another blast but before he can shoot a batarang stops him. "Batman. I was wondering when--" when he turns around no one's there. "Ha ha ha!" All he hears is laughter. When he looks up he sees Robin and he does a aerial backhandspring knocking the ice villain down. He throws two birdarangs at him, cracking his helmet.

" Oh, boy wonder." Freeze drawls getting up " The bat sent you to--" he gets interrupted as a gust of wind pasts by him and the figure stops standing next to Robin. A girl in a black costume wearing a black mask with h/c h/l with fading blond highlights. "Ah S/n come to take me in instead of the bat" S/n rolls her eyes. " As I was saying, did the bat send you two to drag me off to prison. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed." He fully stands up and aims his ice gun at them.

Both heroes roll their eyes " Great, but were kinda in a hurry here!" Both ignoring the fact that the gun is buzzing to life getting ready to fire. " Kids, always in such a rush" Freeze says annoyed. Both kids smirk " Not talking to you" they say in a sing-song way and point to a figure behind them but once Freeze turns around S/n lets out a canary cry. While Mr. Freeze is distracted Batman flies down and punches Mr. Freeze knocking him unconsious. S/n suit beeps " what do you have for me" "Killer Ice is attacking Happy Harbor, you up for the task" " I'm always up for the task" She takes her hand off her ear piece and nods at Batman. She speeds off.
***
Happy Harbor 13:52

S/n arrives at Happy Harbor. She sees people running past her avoiding the ice coming their way. She gets out a explosive arrow. She grabs her bow and waits. " Killer Ice come out come out wherever you are" A blast of ice comes towards S/n but she rolls out of the way. She looks up and sees Killer Ice on a boat with a smug look on her face. " S/n do you think you can stop me. Did the League think that if they sent their youngest that I will have mercy. Well their wrong" before she can fire a ice blast S/n releases the arrow at her which sends her flying into a wall. S/n walks over to her, lifts up her head to see her unconscious. She chuckles and takes out a pair of handcuff dampners " you villains spend so much time talking you don't realise whats happening in the real world" she puts the handcuffs on and ties her to a pole. " Now if you'll excuse me.
Today is the day"
***
Washington, D.C

14:08

Before the Hall of Justice stands Batman, Robin, Aquaman, Aqualad, Arrow, and Speedy. Batman turns and looks down at Robin. "Today's the day."

" Welcome to the hall of Justice" Green Arrow continues. " Headquarters of the Justice League" Aquaman finishes.

"Oh man" Kid Flash's voice cries out, catching all of their attention causing them to look away from the Hall for a moment. Flash skids to a stop first, before his sidekick " I knew we'd be one of the last ones here" he groans crossing his arms, causing Flash to raise a eyebrow behind his cowl.