Bereft Part 2

3rd POV

3rd POV

"He didn't know who we are." Artemis came to the boy's defense before adding.I don't know who we are!"

"I remember Batman ordering Radio Silence." Robin added looking at them but still had his hands on S/n's major wound. "Our team must work for him."

Wally instantly has a smirk planted on his face. "How do you know we don't work for my mentor?" He asks, hitting the symbol on his chest, though when the suit changes from black and red to yellow and red, he stops shortly. "Whoa!" He hits it a few more times, watching as the colors change back and forth.

Artemis and Robin try it, with no results. Robin kept one hand on the wound and the other poking his chest. "We look ridiculous." Artemis snapped, catching everyone's attention except Wally's. "Quit touching yourself!" He does it one more time, causing Artemis to make a annoyed sound. "We need to get our memories back."

M'gann rubs her hands nervously. 'To help Superboy.' She thought before focusing, bringing her hands to her head and her eyes glowing white.

•~•
Robin, Artemis, and Kid Flash look around stunned as they see chunks of memories playing around them. Robin looks down as he was still on the ground with his now bloody gloves, still on S/n's wound as she laid unconscious.

"I brought you into my mind to share what I remember so far." A form appears before the the three, having M'gann's voice. "But I need your help." M'gann shows up with her hood on. "Together our broken memories can form a whole if you open your minds to mine."

"You wanna go through our private thoughts?" Artemis said, anger and betrayal on her face expressed.

M'gann raises her hands in defense. "I don't wish to intrude but-."

"You need to hack our minds to figure out what happened to us. Got it, go." Robin finishes, snapping his fingers giving her his permission.

"My brain's all yours. Try not to let its brilliance overwhelm you." Wally flirts.

"Or underwhelm you. Hey, why isn't anyone just whelmed." Robin pipes up.

Artemis ignores Robin and looks at the Martian Girl. Wally steps up, which catches Artemis' attention making her look at him with a small smile as he offer his hand.

"Last six months only. And only what you need." She briefly told her before glancing back at Wally.

Robin stands up removing his hands from the wound as M'gann nods, reaching her hands out as astral projections of hands branch off hers and her head meets with the three others. The memory clips become become more formed before finally becoming a full image.
•~•~•