Downtime Part 2

(With the mask obviously☝️☝️👇)

Y/n's POV

I don't know how long it's been but I've got pages of ideas and some songs that are almost done but are missing one thing. I can't figure it out yet but I plan on finding it. I put the notebook and pencil back down on the table next to my empty cup and bowl. I grabbed them and started making my way back to my room, through my closet, heading to the door of my room, down the stairs once more and right back into the kitchen to wash my dishes so Alfred won't have too.

After washing them I head back up to my room to check the time. I grabbed my phone from my dresser that's next to my bed.

It was 19:52.

My eyes widened in shock realizing that how many hours I spent writing. I thought back on angry Dick was at the Cave about what happened earlier.

I left my room making my way to the gym, already knowing he was gonna be there. As I went through many halls, taking different turns just to get there, I got a vision.

'Dick at the gym. Me, Dick and Alfred standing outside in the basketball courts. Me, Dick, and Bruce playing basketball while Alfred watches smiling.'

I smiled at it. After a few minutes I arrived and silently opened the door, seeing Dick on the ring set looking down probably thinking deeply as he hadn't noticed that I was in the room.

I leaned against the wall watching as he did two full rotations before releasing at the top, doing a full flip before grabbing the rings again, finally coming to a stop. Gritting his teeth before lowering himself slowly.

"Just Aqualad." He grumbles, sweat falling down his face before pushing himself up a little. Before doing a flip backwards on a punching bag, but he doesn't land right and falls off but he quickly does a fast walk over which slams him into the wall.

I start to walk over to him.

He spins and punches the wall so hard that it cracked.

My eyes widen. "Dick!" I called out his name making him look at me.

"What's wrong?" I now stood in front of him grabbing his hands before looking down as In rubbed my thumb over his knuckles before looking back up at him. Even though I already knew what was bothering him.

He looks down at our hands before pulling his hands away as he scoffs, shaking his head and walking to the bench. Glaring at the floor, drinking his water.