Downtime

Gotham City | August 27th; 6:17

S/n's POV

The team went out on mission to go find Clayface and stop him. I was gonna go with them but my day life called. But then I got a call from the Dark Knight about the Team needing help, so here I was with Batman as we were about to drop through the glass ceiling, as Clayface raised his arm to attack. We crashed through the glass ceiling taking Clayface's attention away from Aqualad before Batman launched two batarangs at the villain, only to be lost into his arm, before they explode completely destroying his arm. We land before Clayface strikes at us but we jump back to avoid. I feel my bracelet turn into a whip before snapping it at Clayface, landing in his chest and taking out her stele drawing the agony rune on her whip. Sending electricity through the villain until he loses his form completely.

I pull my whip back, as it slithers back up my wrist until it's in bracelet form. I look up to see Batman narrow his eyes at Aqualad, before looking on the ground to see the team unconscious.

This is not gonna end well.

•~•~•
Mount Justice | August 27th; 7:58

Batman faced the Team as they walked through the Zeta Tube and into the mountain, as I stood next to him.

"I need to talk to Aqualad. The rest of you hit the showers and head home."

"Head home?" Superboy asked, an annoyed look expressed on his face as he raised his arms. "I am home."

The team quickly did as Batman ordered so it was just me, him, Aqualad, and Robin.

"Just Aqualad." The Dark Knight said darkly, looking at Robin who looked at Aqualad who looked at him. Robin starts walking away, avoiding Batman's eyes as he walked past us.

I sighed before nodding to the two, to let them talk before walking off before drawing a portal to my home.

•~•~•

Gotham City | August 27th; 8:09

My portal opened into my room at the Wayne Manor. I sighed before walking into my restroom.

I quickly went to the sink before taking off my mask, letting me look at my self in the mirror

I quickly went to the sink before taking off my mask, letting me look at my self in the mirror. I put the mask down before sitting down on my circle shaped couch, taking off my knee length boots, than my bracelet, and my leather jacket. I grabbed my robe setting it down before undressing myself before putting it on. I went into my room.