Homefront

Gotham City | September 22nd 4:30
Y/n's POV

I was having a very wonderful dream of the Salvatore brothers, when I had been rudely awakened by Alfred. "Miss Y/n, it's time for you to wake up." I opened my eyes, and luckily the lights weren't on but the only light in my room was coming from the opened door but it was still dark. I sighed looking at my beloved butler. "Oh Alfred, what have I done to the world that it requires me to wake up at 4:30 in the morning?" I can see Alfred give me a look. "I do not know Miss Y/n but you must get up. Your filming today at the school and we leave in 15 minutes." Alfred had informed me before closing the door leaving me. I groaned into the pillow before getting up to go brush my teeth. I made sure to cover my runes in make up before I went to bed but made sure they were all covered before putting my hair in a bun. I walked out of my room before making sure I had a had my phone, charger, a change of clothes, and etc.

I walked downstairs before heading to the dining room to see Alfred cleaning Bruce's wounds. "What happened to you?" I ask before making a hot chocolate. "The job. How long should the filming take?" He responded looking at me while I wait for the hot chocolate. "Depends on if I mess up or not." I answered his question before grabbing the finished hot chocolate. I head over to them and see that Alfred was done cleaning his wounds before kissing Bruce on the cheek as a goodbye before walking to the limousine: I waited for Alfred for a minute or two before he came outside. We got into the car before Alfred drove off to the school. We made small talk on the way there before we eventually got there. It was 5:01 so we left the house a few minutes early before we both got out of the car. Alfred pulled me in for a hug "Good luck today, Miss Y/n!" I returned the hug before giving him a smile before I started to walk to the hair and makeup trailer. I walked in to see a few girls already standing and setting up one of the areas where I assume I'll be. "Good morning ladies." I say to let them know I've arrived. "Good morning Y/n, let's get started shall we." I nodded before sitting in the chair and let them get to work.

They had played some music while they were working and we would make small talk since I couldn't really talk since they were trying to get my makeup done. After about 40 minutes they had finished with both my hair and makeup. I looked in the mirror before saying thank you to the girls. They gave me the outfit that I'd have to wear for the video before leaving me alone to change into it.  Once I got changed into the outfit I checked the time to see it was 5:47 before starting to walk to the place everyone hangs at before school just to see it empty since school wouldn't start for a while.

I feel slightly worried but not so much. I see the area filled with people who are most likely helping to record the music video. Francis, one of the producers, looked over and saw me. "Ah if it isn't my lovely star. Come, I'm excited to see what's gonna happen today." I walked over before going to get some food in me from crafty. It's 6:15 by the time I'm done eating before I go into the area where we're filming our part of the video. The teachers of Gotham Academy who had arrived said hello and good luck to me before going to their classrooms to prepare for the day. "Y/n!" Francis called. I looked over to her knowing that's she about to make us start working. "Everyone listen up, today we are filming our part of the video. The less mistakes that are made the better. I'd also like to remind everyone that it's Y/n's first day of school so let's try to get this wrapped up quickly." Everyone nodded before going to their places. The hair and makeup ladies made sure I was good before walking over to their places on the sides. "3, 2,1" Francis called before the music started to play.

I leaned against one of the columns before looking off, away from the camera before starting to lip sing to the recording I did for the song.