Drop Zone Part 2

The others follow, but as they get to a different hidden location they see that Robin, is no longer with them, once again. "Has that little fool already been captured?" Bane questions. "No." S/n replied, annoyance clear in her tone. "He just does that." Kid Flash slides his goggles over his eyes. "Stay put. I'll get our intel and be back before the Boy Wonder." Before anyone can say anything, he's already running. Aqualad tried to stops, but did not succeed. "Wait, Kid!" "There goes covert. Batman's gonna kill us." S/n comments, the others sighing, agreeing with her in their minds. Bane watches as the grey and red streak disappears, looking towards Aqualad and S/n with a smug smile. "Great chain of command." He says with sarcasm and smugness. The four teens share a look.

•~•~•

Aqualad, S/n, Miss Martian, and Superboy are crouched behind an unused assembly line, as Bane hides in the shadows. "It's a massive shipment." Aqualad observes, shock clear in his tone. "Yeah, but they're only taking new product off the line. They're not touching this Venom." Superboy observes. "Maybe freshness counts?" Miss Martian guesses. "Maybe it's the batch itself?" S/n thinks, but says out loud. "Helicopter's coming." Superboy says, the other three follow his gaze. They all look out of small skylight, not noticing Bane narrowing his eyes. After a few moments, they start to hear the helicopter's blades as it nears.

•~•~•~•

Miss Martian was outside listening in on the conversation in camouflage. "Aqualad, sending you a telepathic image of the buyer now." In the factory, on the catwalk, Bane, S/n, and Superboy watched as Aqualad had his eyes closed to see Miss Martian's telepathic image. "Sportsmaster." He says, opening his eyes. "He is the buyer?" He questions, looking at his two other teammates. He presses his comm. "Aqualad to Red Tornado. Do you read?" He huffs in annoyance. "Can't reach the League, Robin, or Kid. Comm's jammed. We need a plan now." Bane hears this. "I have a suggestion." Using this as his opening, he jumps over the rail. He defeats two Kobra soldiers. "What is he-." Aqualad begins, only to be cut off by Blockbuster, as he jumps through the window and takes the catwalk down with him. All three heroes land away from the rubble. "Destroy them." Kobra commands, Blockbuster charged at them, but Superboy meets him halfway. Aqualad's tattoos begin to glow as he gets out his weapons. S/n's bracelet slithers down her hand until it's at its end which she snaps to the side, it turning into her whip. She snaps it the Kobra agents that started firing at them, which knocks them out. Miss Martian flies in and starts throwing agents around, but Sportsmaster is clearly seeing her, despite her being in camouflage. Aqualad and S/n continue to go against the Kobra soldiers. Super gets thrown into a large container, he continues his fight with Blockbuster. Sportsmaster continues his narrow eyes, as he brings out a rod, which expands before throwing it at her. She barely dodged it, but it blows up right in front of her, hitting her away and knocking her out of camouflage. S/n gets blasted in the shoulder, before her legs gets hit, knocking her down to one knee, she holds her shoulder , while Aqualad is getting pushed back despite him having his shield. He then finds two more Kobra soldiers on S/n's side. Before they can fire, Kid Flash runs in and knocks the back, knocking them out, only for three more to arrive on the catwalk. He hides behind a pillar, Aqualad reaches for his comm but remembers it's jammed. "Miss Martian, radio is jammed. Link us up." He tells her. "Everyone online?" She did as she was told. "Yeah." Superboy replies, him not liking it showing through. "You know it, beautiful." Kid Flash obviously said. "Kinda busy." S/n says after she gets a few daggers from the inside of her jacket before throwing them at the soldiers, some getting cut, some dodging, the cuts only going to have small cuts. "Good we need to regroup." Aqualad says. "Busy now." Robin's voice cuts in. "Aren't we all?" The female Justice Leaguer argues. "Robin now." Inside Aqualad and S/n are using their whips to intake out the still-shooting Kobra agents. "Strategic retreat. Kid, clear a path." Doing as Aqualad says, Kid takes out a few agents, Aqualad and S/n running behind him, Robin grappling above, and Miss Martian flying behind the Boy Wonder. Superboy holds Blockbuster off, so they can escape before throwing  it into a batch of Kobra agents so he can get away. He makes it through the door before slamming it shut. Him, Aqualad and S/n soon take off because they're all the way in the back. Good thing too, as Blockbuster knocks the door down/in. As they catch us Aqualad yells. "Superboy, the support beams." He does as he's told and punches three but the cave falls quickly. Miss Martian, thankfully, grabs him and pulls him away before he could get hit.