Infiltrator

Mount Justice | August 8th; 8:42

Robin walked to S/n's room and the door wouldn't open so he did what he does best... hacked. The door opened, showing that the room had the lights off. He walked towards the bed where he saw the sleeping heroin before a smirk appeared on his face. He took a breath before he started jumping on the bed. A groan made his smirk wider. S/n opened her eyes feeling her mask on, Robin couldn't see though so her bracelet started slithering down her wrist until it was a whip. Already knowing who was jumping on her bed, she smirked as she snapped it at his feet, which wrapped around before pulling it making his eyes widen before he landed on his back on her bed. His head by her feet, which still had her heels on, and his feet by her head. "Why are you waking me up? Don't you know that I need beauty to look this good?" She said dangerously, because normally everyone knows, not to mess with S/n's and her sleep. "Normally, I wouldn't but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Now, get your butt up, the Team's going to the beach." He sat up and left the room, making her groan and turn her body around as she screamed into the pillows. A vision happening. 'A girl with blonde hair in a green suit, Kid Flash and Robin sitting next to each other before the speedster groans, a short haired blonde with glasses, and Wayne Tech Facility.' Before getting up and getting ready.

•~•~•

(Still Mount Justice) 9:58

Robin, S/n, M'gann, Kaldur, and Superboy, all made their way out of the cave and to the beach

Robin, S/n, M'gann, Kaldur, and Superboy, all made their way out of the cave and to the beach. All dressed in their swimsuits, carrying everything they need. M'gann stops, before spreading her arms. "Hello, Megan." She turns around to the rest of the group. "We should hit the beach everyday." Robin smiles, then lowers his head to his hand. "First, a moment of silence for our... absent comrade." He says. M'gann drops her head too. "Poor Wally." She echoes. After a moment of silence S/n speaks up. "Okay that's enough silence for Wally, besides it's a blessing in disguise. Now I was rudely awaken..." she said looking at Robin who smirked. "I didn't come here to be silenced, are we hitting the beach or not." She sets down her stuff, before running in the water. Soon everyone joins in, M'gann, S/n, and Robin are splashing one another in the water, Kaldur doesn't do anything before he joins in. Superboy cannonballs, landing right between the four of them but somehow, M'gann laughed as she dodged the wave. Later, everyone gets out to grill the hotdogs but as everyone has their hotdogs in a bun, Robin picks one up on his fork before eating it. After eating, Robin and Aqualad are going against Superboy and M'gann in volleyball while S/n lies on the sand taking a nap.