Part 1

Part 1
"Come up Lexi! We are gonna be late for school"

You shouted from kitchen while making breakfast.

"2 more minutes please"

Lexi mumbled back.

"Sorry I couldn't get you. But now wake up. You want to still rest even after you got mini holiday for thanksgiving, come on I don't want to be late to school even after getting ready!"

"Ok fine"

"You better hurry up, the breakfast is ready."

You said while laying plates on the table. Lexi quickly brushed her teeth and took a fast shower and joined you downstairs.

You both had your breakfast and grabbed your bags and headed towards the school. Both of you preferred to walk in the morning rather than take the car because school was only 10 minutes away.

Going to the school was the thing you wished not to, especially after what had happened with you just before the break. But you had to attend the school. No one can avoid what has already came into your life.

On the way to the school you were lost in your own thoughts and Lexi listened her favourite music on the headphones.

You were constantly thinking that you had to face the person who you didn't want to. You thought that how he would make your day miserable.  Due to your constant worried thoughts you didn't realise that you had already reached your school.

Lexi and you went to your lockers to grab your stuff. "There he is" Lexi whispered to you while pointing her gaze at one of the popular boy of the school- Tom Holland. You quickly turned red when you saw him walk through the corridor. You could do nothing but stare.

When he passed by you he turned his face towards you and made a eye contact with you for a couple of second ignoring the girls walking with him as they were attracted towards him very much. But you were quickly snapped out of your daydreams about your 6 months old crush Tom by Lexi.

She told you bye and went to her class and you went to your class thinking

Your thought-" oh god I'm so stupid! I have a crush on Tom and he is one popular boys of the school. Maybe I should stop starring him because he would never notice a girl like me."

You attended your classes which were pretty boring. It was lunch time now. You went into the cafeteria with Lexi and sat on an empty table. The two of you only sat because no one else was your friend. You just trusted Lexi and after the incident  you had a hard time to trust someone.

You finished your lunch. "Hey, I'm gonna keep the plate back and meet you at the library" you told Lexi. "Yeah, sure. I will come as soon as I complete my mine." Lexi said with a smile on her face.

You two had decided that after completing your lunch you would spend the rest of the lunch break in library reading books.

You went to keep the plate back and you were delighted that no body was there. But as soon as you kept your plate back, you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You turned to see who was there and saw no one else then your biggest fear.