Part 12

Part 12
*Narrative*
You grabbed your books from your locker and went to your Math class. In the whole lecture you were wondering about the party proposal. You wondered who were going to come. And you being the one with very less friends didn't want to go.

But you knew Lexi was gonna force you to go to the party and it would result in something bad. The class got over which felt quick this time because you didn't pay attention to a single word.

You attended the next classes which felt a little boring as usual. School got over and Lexi and you reached your apartment. As soon as you entered Lexi threw her bag in her room as started yelling from her room to you.
L)n/n (Nick name) have you decided what are you gonna wear to the party?
Y) No
L) why so?
Y) because I don't wanna go( sorry guys spare me!)
L) ok first that's so not happening because you are coming to the party
(She came into your room while talking) second its good you have not decided your outfit because today I'll give you one.
Y) oh no no-
L) you are gonna come to the party no excuses this time!
Y) but I-
L) no buts didn't I come to that stupid library that day with you so now payback
She said with a smile. You let out a deep breath knowing you couldn't win the argument with her.
Y) ok fine this is the last time and please let me choose my outfit.
You said with puppy eyes.
L) don't you dare make that face in front of me. And I know you are gonna wear some stupid jeans and shirt so NO! I'm gonna chose it today.
Y) ok fine but don't give me very short dress.
L) ok but girl you have got a nice body you must show off a little. It's not a crime.
She said walking to her room to pick your and her outfits.
Y) I know
You mumbled.
You really didn't want to go to the party but for Lexi you were going and btw it was your last party so decided by you. You didn't know that this last party was gonna change your life!