Part 3

Tom's POV
It was finally lunch time!

I went to my locker, literally threw all my stuff inside and went to the cafeteria. I wasn't hungry. I ate a little, but just because Harrison forced me to.

I went outside the cafeteria, Scrolling through my Instagram, I stood against a wall.
I heard someone walking.

I didn't want to lift my head from the phone, but I had to. It was because of a noise, made by the very weird walk of a person.

It was like a... forced walk..... you know,... dragging one of the legs. I lifted my chin up to see someone I never expected. It was Y/n.

Her face was red and puffy. She had tears on her face, she tried to wipe off as soon as I saw her.

Her eyes looked like they were about to bleed. She had marks around her lips, which could only happen when a person tries to grab someone's mouth really tightly. She was limping.

I looked at her foot and it was all red, like it had been smashed by something really heavy.

"Y/n,... you should apply an ic-" I was cut off by her walking away. She just ignored me and walked away.
"Anyways I should get going. Why am I even worrying about Y/n?" I thought and went to join Haz and others.
They were leaning against the lockers and laughing.

"..... really tried hard to get off my grip, but guess what...?" I heard Frank speaking.

"Who tried to get off you?" I asked, showing my presence there because all were so busy listening to him that they just now realise me being there.

"Oh, I'm talking about non other that our coward, poor little bitch Y/n." He said.

"Ok, but what did you do to her?" I asked, guessing that maybe he was the reason behind Y/n's swollen foot.

"I actually tried getting her back, but she raised her voice at me and yelled that we're done! You see, she is such a bitch! But I smashed her foot by my shoes.", he said laughing.

"What a slut!" Everyone encouraged him! I just didn't understand what was the thing to encourage here.

They all turned towards me. At first I thought they were looking at me but then I realized they were looking at something behind be.

I turned to see what it was. And there I saw them...