part 16

Part 16
You got ready to meet Tom at five. You were way more than excited.

Y) Lexi I'm going I'll text you about my next plans.
L) bye where you going btw?
Y) to have a coffee with Tom  you blushed a little
L) ooooo someone is blushing. Is it a date?!
Y) maybe maybe not anyways I'll be late now Bye
L) bye love you
Y) you too.

You went to the cafe and ordered a coffee for you and a expresso for Tom ( he mentioned that he likes it just pretend for this fanfic. Sorry Tom if you don't like it😅).

As soon as you grabbed both of them Tom entered the cafe and came running towards you. Before he could tell anything you gave his expresso to him.

Y) I ordered an expresso for you.
T) Oh thanks a lot dear.

Your heart skipped a beat when he called you dear.

T) sorry I am late I was stuck in traffic.

You remembered how Frank had beat you when you were late to meet him because you were late to meet him. Your eyes tears a bit and you tried hard not to let the tears fall.

You went outside the cafe and went to the park which was just beside the cafe. As soon as you left Tom regretted to tell make to remember you bad past. He ran behind you and came in the park.

He found you sitting under the maple tree and crying. He ran to you and hugged you very tightly from back.

T) Y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I am really sorry.
Y) it's fine. 'its not your fault. I'm sorry I ran away.

You said between the sobs. Tom let you go and turned you to face him. He wiped away your tears and hugged you again. You felt nice.

The warmth of his body gave a nice and safe feeling to you. You could smell his Cologne. You unwantedly separated you and Tom.

T) ok no more tears come on let's finish our drinks.
Y) sure 

You said with a smile. You two sat on a bench and completed your drinks and talked a lot. It was by this time. The sun had sat.

T) it's late now. Do you wanna come at my house to have a dinner? Haz is not home today. We can order pizza.
Y)Sure let me text Lexi.

Tom and you went to his house. As soon as you walked inside someone ran and hugged Tom tightly. He was boy around 14 with brown hair and freckles spread over his nose and cheeks which made him look so cute.

Then some girl around his age came smiling from his back and gave you a sweet smile and you smiled back.
T) hey paddy! How are you?! What a surprise!
P) I am great. Even more great (he said looking at the girl.
He separated himself from Tom and came to you.
P) hi I'm paddy and this is Morgan my girlfriend. The girl came to you and hugged you.
M)hi
Y) hi I'm Y/n
T) so this the famous Morgan.
Tom said with a smirk and paddy blushed a little.
Y) aww so sweet.
T) yeah this will go on btw she is Y/n my friend.
P) hi again. Anyways I'm so hungry can we have something to eat?
T) sure me and Y/n were planning to order pizza.
M) yesssss! I love pizza.
P) oh yeah how can I forget that you can do literally anything to have pizza.
M) yeah it's my favourite.
P) after me
M) yeah .
By this time Tom had already called and was ordering the pizza.
T) pads can you come here one minute?
P) sure
Y) hi Morgan
M) hi how are you?
Y) I'm great. So you and paddy are dating?
M) yeah yesterday was our six month anniversary.
Y) aww that's so sweet.
P) Y/n, babe come here we are watching a movie.
Y,M) sure
Both if you went to the room and sat to watch the movie. Morgan and paddy sat on the couch together and you and Tom together.
T) so which movie?
P) Harry Potter!! Morgan loves it.
M) aww you're so sweet.
T) ok sure but I must say I'm gonna die third wheeling you guys.

You all let a laugh. You all were watching the movie when the pizza arrived. You all ate the pizza and talked a lot even while  watching the movie. You enjoyed the company of Morgan and Paddy.

Y) I must go it's late now.
T) sure let me drop you.

You and Tom went to his car and then to your apartment. He came till the door.

T) it was fun hanging out with you.
Y) yeah it was. Bye
Tom kissed ur cheek
Tom)bye darling
You felt ur cheeks burn. It was the best day for you.