Part 2

Y/n's POV
I woke up early in the morning. I'm not getting enough sleep after what he did to me.

I can't believe that he did it to me. As I was thinking about what happened with me and what is going on I decided to keep everything aside and take a long and nice shower. I found a cute outfit in my closet and took a long shower. When I came out there was still a lot of time left so I decided to make some breakfast.

While making breakfast I woke Lexi up. We did our breakfast ,grabbed our bags and left for school. Today I had worn my favourite white sandals with floral design. We soon reached the school. As it is near to our appartment we prefer to rather walk to school instead of taking our car. We went to our lockers to grab books and other stuff. As we went there Lexi whispered to me

"There he is" pointing at Tom.

My eyes automatically shifted in that direction. I couldn't help but stare. Tom started walking towards our direction but didn't notice me. He was surrounded with girls like Every time.

But when he passed by my side, he made an eye contact with me. I was suddenly lost into his mesmerizing eyes. But I was snapped out of  my thoughts when Lexi told me bye because she was getting late for her class.

Today we didn't have any class in common before lunch. I grabbed my books and went to my class thinking that Tom would never notice a girl like me. Soon it was lunch time. Lexi and I took our plates and went to an empty table and talked about random stuff. As I finished my lunch early I decided to go library as per Lexi and mine's plan to spend the rest of the lunch in library. I went to keep my plate back and hopefully no one was there. I as soon I kept my plate two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to see none other than Frank-my ex.

"Leave me alone Frank,we're done." I told him.

"Babe why are you so arrogant today and you know we are not done YET!" He exclaimed.

"Yes we are! Now get lost!" I yelled at him.

Hopefully no one was there in that area so we were not stared by anyone.

"How dare you yell at me! Now you are gonna pay for this!" He lofted his foot and kept on mine. He started to crush my foot with his new shoes.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" I screamed. But he covered my mouth with his palm so no one can hear me and increased the force on my foot.

"You better understand what more I can do" he whispered to me and took off his palm over my mouth. Tears of pain and sadness were flowing like waterfall from my eyes.

He took off his foot from mine and gave me an evil smile. I saw at my foot it was all red. It pained like hell. It felt that my leg was crushed by some vehicle. I wiped my face walked out of that place. As soon as I walked out I saw Tom leaning against the wall looking at something in his phone. He lifted his chin up as he saw me coming. He saw my wet eyes which had already turned blood shot. My foot was hurting like hell so I could do nothing but limp. Tom saw that and tried to speak something but I didn't wait for him. I just went away from there.