Part 14

Part 14
Lexi and you were still talking about some stuff and the game of truth and dare was still going on.

H) so Tom how many girls have to hooked up with?
T) oh real hard question bro I don't know. I mean that I haven't kept a record of it.

Suddenly something came up in haz's mind and he started smiling like a maniac.

D) lol haz what's happening to you?
H) I got an amazing dare for Tom! But I don't think Tom would do it.

(So let me clear this out. Tom is a kind of person who don't like challenges. So if someone tells no he would do that thing first.)

T) now you need to tell me! What's the dare?!
H) u sure?
T) never been this much
H) ok I dare you to get Y/n in bed
Everyone) oooooooooooooooohhhh
T)shut up mate I'm not doing this.
H) oh why?
T) I don't even know her properly
H) don't you dare say that Tom that you haven't had a hook up with a girl you don't know.
Tom remained silent because haz was correct.
David) bro come on be a man!
Everyone) yeah be man!!

Tom was about to speak something when his phone got notified. The text read "go to the washroom and see the video" it was from haz. Tom did the same and went into the washroom to see the video.
He was shocked after watching it.

It was of him making out with some girl in his room. And both of them were half naked. His phone again got a notification. It read "do the dare or else this video will be everywhere.

Tom had no choice left. He didn't want everyone to see him like that. He went where all were playing and gave haz a death glare while sitting on the comfy couch.

T) ok I'll do the dare
He said unwantedly.
H) that's like my boy!