Part 11

Part 11
Narrative
All three of you woke up and got ready. You dropped Linus at the airport and went back home. There was still a little time left for school. You both decided to study a little and decided to make lunch for school. It was time so Lexi and you left the house and drove to the school.

Tom's POV
I went to school and all of my group members were looking at their phones. I went there.
"Hey guys what you looking at?"
"What! Y/n's new Instagram picture!! Didn't you see it?" Paul exclaimed
"Umm no why would I see her picture?" I asked not sounding mysterious
"Bro coz she looks fucking hot in that!"
I wanted to see her picture. And now I was craving for that picture. I went to my Instagram and saw it. She looked so nice. She was wearing that dress from that video of the cinema. Then I spotted something really odd in that picture... Linus. Why was he in that picture and dressed up in a suit? And to that picture Y/n captioned 'what a nice with this one🧡'. Why would she put a heart. I know they both ARE dating. I knew it! The bell rang and we went to the class.

*Time skip to lunch*

*Narrative*

You and Lexi grabbed your lunch and went to sit at your usual place. You were almost finished when the girl who sat beside you in Math (her name's Emma)
"Hey Emma how you doing?" Lexi asked.
"Great so I'm throwing a party at my house today at my house and you both are invited" she said with a smile on her face.
" Ok we'll be there! When does is start btw?" Lexi told before you could even blink.
"Oh it starts at 6 and here's my address" she handed you a paper with her address written on it and then walked away.
"So ready for the party?!"
"I don't wanna go"(lol sorry I had to add it 😅)
"Oh you are going to come you really need to step out if the house"
"That's so not happening,I'm not gonna come!"
"We wi-" with that the bell rang.
"We'll talk about this at home" you said and walked to your locker to grab books.