Part 10

Part 10
Y/n's POV
Our food arrived and I loved it. Lexi was so hungry that she didn't even respond while we were talking. She's always hungry.🤣
It suddenly came into my mind that we haven't clicked any picture! I wiped my hands and grabbed my phone.
"Hey both of you look here I'm taking a picture."
Linus immediately looked up and again saw himself looking of anything wasn't wrong.
"You look handsome always Linus" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah I know that's why girls go mad behind me."
"Yeah all the girls!!! Lexi? Look here!"
She was still busy eating.
"You both take a picture now. I'll take at last. Now let me eat"
Linus and I both laughed at her hungryness.
"Ok smile" I said looking at the camera and clicked a nice selfie of Linus and me. I posted it on my Instagram and secretly took a picture of Lexi eating.
We finished our dinner and clicked some pictures and went home.

*On the way to home*

*In the car*

"So.... I need to tell you one thing" Linus started.
"And what is that?" I asked
"Umm maybe his girlfriend dumped him" Lexi said and we both bursted out with laughter.
"No it's not like that. I'm leaving"
"WHAT! WHY? WHEN!?" Lexi and I almost yelled at him.
" I expected this reaction from you both so now listen to me. I came here only for a day because I had to submit one of my projects to my friend who lives here."
" Ok so when you are leaving?" Lexi asked sounding a little mad with some sadness.
" Tomorrow morning 6:00am"
" Ok we will drop you tomorrow" I said.
" Ok that's fine with me"
We got home and I changed into my comfy PJ's . We watched Netflix for a while and then finally went to bed.