Part 8

Part 8
"Come on let's watch the movie” Linus almost yelled at us.

"But which is that movie?"

"The nun"(let's pretend it was released at that time)

"What the hell! I'm not gonna watch that movie!!"

"Yes I have to watch it! I already bought the tickets!!"

"Ugh I hate u!"

"I love u too !!"

Ugh now I won't be able to sleep for 3 days. We went into the cinema hall and the we sat in our respective seats.

Linus was in the middle and Lexi was on his right and I was on his left. The movie began I also began to freak out.

Lexi and Linus both were holding their laughter while watching me.

I don't know how I survived the half of the movie.

After some minutes again the evil soul returns in the scene I again start to freak out.

I feel like it is about to come out of the screen and tear my chest apart and will feed itself with my soul.

I have this very bad habit. Though I feel scared I want to watch the movie. I will cover half of my eyes with my palms and will be sweating but in anyway I WILL watch the scene. It was the same this time.

I had almost covered my eyes and suddenly Linus and Lexi started laughing. I turned to their side and found out that Linus took a video of me.

"U better not post that!"

"Too late! And done!!"

They both again laughed. Suddenly my phone got a notification. I opened it to see what it was.

Linus had tagged me in my video on Instagram. It was not even a minute before he posted it and that video got so many views.

Now I won't be able to show my face to anyone.

" Ugh I hate u Linus!"

" I love u too sis!!"

TOM's POV
‌I was scrolling through Instagram as I was bored as fuck.

I wanted to find some nice girl so I can go one a date with her but my bad luck I was not getting even a single one.

I decided to check Y/n's Instagram.

I opened her account and started looking at her pictures. I must say she is damn beautiful.

Her brown eyes( if u have some other eye colour just imagine it as brown for this story) sparkled in all of the pictures.

I saw that someone tagged her in a video. I saw the video. It was of her from a cinema. She was dressed up real nice.

She was scared of the  horror movie she was watching. She looks cute while she is scared.

I saw who tagged her. It was Linus. I knew this person is not just a friend.

I know Y/n is hiding something. Maybe Linus and Y/n like each other. Or even they both are dating. But why do they need to hide.

Just because Linus is Lexi's brother and Y/n her best friend. I need to find what is going on.