Chapter 3

"Don't play with me Mrs. Lockwood." Nicole says as she takes a bite of her salad.

"I'm not."

"Eat." She says and I pick up my fork and eat.

"Are you happy now?" I ask.

"I would be even more happy if you eat all of your food."

"I'm not that hungry now that I think about it." I say getting up from the table.

"And where are you going?"

"To the little girls room.. Would you like to join me?"

"It's best if I stay right here.. Fiona could you guide her please?"

"Yes ma'am.. Mrs. Lockwood go upstairs and turn to your right.. The bathroom is the second door on the left." Fiona says.

"Thank you Fiona." I smile at Nicole.

"Don't be gone too long.. I don't want your food getting cold." Nicole says.

"I bet." I say before walking off.

Upstairs...

"What is this?" I ask myself.. I was never going to the bathroom.. I just wanted to get away.. This bedroom makes me horny.. I know I should feel this way but.. It's so sexy in here.. The bed has poles all the way around it.. And it has chains and handcuffs.. Are those blindfolds? This Chick is into some kinky shit.. I see this button and it a I'm ready sign on it so I push it.. Only to find myself trapped and handcuffed to the wall behind me..

What the fuck!!!!

"How the fuck do I get out of this?" I ask myself and a alarm goes off. "Shit!! Shit!! Shit!!" I whisper.

"Mrs. Lockwood, I thought you were going to the little girls room?" Nicole asks.

"I.. I was but.. I.. Nevermind.. Could you get me out of this?"

"Something tells me that's exactly where you want to be."

"Very funny.. Come uncuff me."

"And if I don't?" She ask.

"Excuse me?"

"Well now you know how it feels when someone doesn't do as you say.. So.. Are you going to follow instructions and learn to listen?"

"Sure whatever.. Uncuff me." I say and I reach for this other button and something comes up out of the floor.

"I wouldn't push that." Nicole says and I do it anyway and this hand like back massager comes out and it's right between my legs.