Chapter 20

"Good morning Nicole." Molly says when Nicole comes to the kitchen with us but Nicole didn't say anything. "Breakfast is almost ready." She says.

"Are you still made because of what I said?" Molly asks.

"Waverly I'll be in basement exercising." She walks over and tells me.

"Would you like some company?" I ask her.

"Only if you want to come with me."

"I would love to baby." She leans in and gives me a small kiss. "So what kind of exercising are we doing?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Come find out."

"Don't temp me.. You know I will."

"Then I'll see you down there."

"Yes you will." She walks off and she's wearing that shirt I love so much. The one with the sleeves cut off and I can see her abs.. Fucking sexy!!!!! And I love it when she wears sweat pants.. I'm so wet right now.. Focus Waverly... Focus..

"Nicole are you seriously avoiding me?" Molly asks. "Look I'm sorry damn.. Fiona told me that this one is serious and I understand that.. I won't approach her.. I promise."

"Like you promised that you wouldn't fuck Bethany? Right.. I thought so.."

"Look I understand why you're pissed about that but I was just joking last night."

"You said that with Bethany. So stop lying."

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me?"

"I'll never forgive you for sleeping with Bethany."

"Well I'm sorry I fucked your fiancé and I'm sorry it's hard for you to trust me."

"Good.. Waverly I'll meet you down in the basement."

"Right behind you baby." I say grabbing her hand.

"See you later Waverly." Molly says.

"You see that's what I'm talking about right there.. Stop fucking talking to her.. I fucking mean it Molly."

"All I said was that I will see her later.. It's not like I said I would fuck her later (laughs)."

"Fiona!" Nicole yelled.

"What's wrong?" Fiona asked.

"Send this Bitch back home.. I don't want her in my house."

"(Laughs) Wow.. So I'm a bitch now?? What happened to whore and slut??? Oh wait here's one.. Homewrecker??? That's what you called me."

"Because that's what you are now pack your shit because you are leaving."

"You can't send me back and you know it.. Not until I'm better remember?"

"Then you stay here.. I'll pack."

"Nicole don't ridiculous, I'm not going to fuck your girlfriend.. Not this time.. I know how much she means to you."

"Bethany meant everything to me and you still came after her."

"And let's not forget she came for me.. If you know what I mean."

"Molly that's enough.. Come with me please." Fiona says.

"Fee I'm not going to lay a finger on her I swear.. I mean she is hot but I'm going to touch her I promise, but I can't promise you that I won't look at her because who wouldn't..." She then smiles at me. And Nicole squeezed my hand tighter..

"Let's go baby." I smile at her and pull her towards the stairs.

"The Basement is that way." Nicole says.