Chapter 14

"Waverly I was wondering when you was coming home." Champ says walking over to me and I stop him before he could even touch me.

"Yeah ugh.. I need to shower it's been a long day." I say walking up the stairs.

"Okayyy.. Hi Nicole." Champ says.

"Hey."

"Hey Waverly can I talk to you?" Champ says walking behind me and I hear the door shut behind us when I reach my room.. Fuck!! Nicole is going to be pissed.

"What is it?"

"About the other night.. I'm.."

"Champ it's fine.. I was going to say that it was a mistake we can't do this."

"We haven't really tried.. I think we can."

"I've had a long day.. Nicole had me running for miles and then we eat some lunch.. Look I need to rest." I tried to end his conversation as fast as o could si he would leave before Nicole suspect anything..

"Okay.. I have to go out for a while so I'll see you later." He then walks out the room and why did he walk out smiling.. FUCK!!

"Oh Nicole.. I'm leaving for a little while.. Can you keep her company please.. She might want to go to the store so here's some money."

"I don't need that.. But yes.. I'll keep her company.."

"No the money is for Waverly and this is your payment for the week."

"Yeah.. I don't need it."

"(Laughs) Agent Haught take the money."

"Waverly already paid me.. But thank you."

"She paid you.. How?"

"Well she.."

"I got it from the bank Champ.. Could you please stop grilling the lady."

"Oh.. Right.. Sorry.. Ugh baby here is the money for you to go shopping today.. I see you later." He says giving me hugs and I promise I didn't see it coming.. FUCK!! The look in Nicole's face is nothing but pure anger. FUCK!! I'm screwed..

"Alright Champ." I say pulling away.

"Okay baby.. Bye." He gets to kiss me but I walk away.. "You okay?" He asks.

"Fine.. I'm fine.."

"Bye ladies." Champ says and walks out the door.

"Nicole I.."

"It's fine." She cuts me off and walks away.

"Wait a second." I grab her by the arm.

"Babe it's fine."

"You're mad.. I can tell."

"He fucking touched you.. Yes.. I'm mad."

"Hey look at me.. I'm all yours.. All yours.." I lean in to kiss her.

"What did he want when he came upstairs?"

"Nothing."

"He closed the door.. Did he touch you?"

"No."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing Nicole.. It's not important." I say.

"Okay." She walks away again and goes to sit by the pool.

"He wanted to talk about the night we had sex."

"And what did you tell him?"

"It was a mistake."

"That's what you said?"