Chapter 18

"Waverly you made it." Jasmine says.

"Yes Jasmine."

"And where is your friend? I saw her when I dropped you off."

"Oh Nicole. Yeah she had something to do."

"Right.. So are you and Nicole like together or something?"

"Or something.. Me and Champ relationship is complicated and she helped me with my.. My ugh wants and needs.. If that makes since."

"It does.. So you and Nicole are fucking?"

"Yes."

"Damn.. That sucks for me then huh?"

"(Laughs) Jasmine I'm.."

"Taken? Yeah I get it.. It's all good.. You're still sexy as hell and I'll have my shot one day."

"(Laughs) You're an idiot you know that?"

"Tell me something I don't know baby."

"Waverly bitch you made it?" Michelle says.

"Yes."

"And where is that hot bodyguard of yours?"

"Nicole has something to do."

"So she wears a weapon?" Jasmine asks.

"Can we talk about something other than Nicole please?" I ask.

"Trouble in paradise?" Michelle asks.

"What? No.. And who told you about us?"

"It's not a secret.. The way she looks at you tells everyone that she's seen you naked." Michelle says.

"Enough about her.. I'm here to drink.. What time does everyone get here anyway?" I ask Jasmine..

"They are outside already.. Jack can you start opening up the doors please?" Jasmine tells her bodyguard.

"Sure thing boss." He says.

"He looks at you the same way Nicole looks at Waverly." Michelle says to Jasmine.

"Oh yeah.. Me and Jack fuck sometimes.. But only if I really need a good fuck."

"Wow.. Poor guy."

"He has a girlfriend." Jasmine informs us.

"Then why are you fucking him?" I ask.

"I found out last night when she called his phone."

"You were listening to his phone call?" Michelle ask.

"Hell no. I was sitting on his face and believe me I was not worried about who was on that phone call.. Bur he told me who it was when I asked him after we were done having sex."

"Wow.. You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."

"(Laughs) And now you're flirting with me?" I ask.

"I always do.. Now it's time to party ladies.." She yells and that's when a lot of people started walking in..

"It's going to be a long night." I say.

————Several Hours Later ————

"Fiona where is Nicole?" I ask.

"She's not here."

"Bull shit.. All of her cars are here, she where is she?" I ask again.

.Mrs. Lockwood she is not here.. She left this afternoon.. She took her private plane.. I don't know where she went and I'm not sure when she's coming back.. Last time she took her plane, she was gone 2 months.. All she said what for me to watch house and that's it."