Chapter 21

"Nicole I'm about to head out." I tell her once I come out the bathroom.. She's laying across the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"It's Friday."

"I know that.. And almost midnight."

"Jasmine is on her way to come get me." I say and Nicole looks pissed off now that I said her name. "Nicole we are going out for drinks and that's it. Michelle and everyone at work is going to be there."

"Does it have to be her who comes and get you and bring you home everytime?? FUCK!!" She yells and throws her beer bottle.

"Nicole stop it.. Why don't you come with me?? They already know we are together."

"What?? You told them?"

"Yes.. Well actually they figured it out.. They said everyone can tell that you've seen me naked by the way you look at me."

"Oh."

"So are you coming??? You can drive me there and bring me back home to your bed."

"I trust you I do.. But it's them I don't trust.. The other women that want you all to themselves and I know that one day you will leave me for one of them because I'm so.... So controlling and want everything done my way and I know I can be demanding sometimes.. It's like I'm always being a cop and giving people orders."

"I'm not leaving you for nobody.. And you're not leaving me.. You got that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"No find something sexy to wear so everyone will know you're mine.. I'll call Jasmine and tell her I'll meet them there."

"Okay."

——————————————————————————————————

Nicole decided to drive her Camaro.. She has on a black pants suit outfitted with a little red in it and I was wet before we left the house..

"So Nicole.. Waverly tells us that you two are together?" Jasmine asks... FUCK!!!

"She told you right." Nicole says looking at me and I can't help but smile.

"What about her husband?" Jasmine asks.

"What about him?" Nicole responds.

"Well does he know and what about.."

"Were you worried about her husband when you were trying to get in her pants??? I didn't think so.. And Waverly is mine.. Not his and damn sure will never be yours as long as I'm alive.. Now if you would excuse me.. I have to use the restroom.." Nicole gets up and kiss me before she walks away.

"She has a jealously problem." Jasmine says.

"You do too.. Remember Amber?" I asks.

"Fair point." She says and Nicole comes back.

"Dance with me baby." She whispers in my ear.

"Of course." I lead her to the dance floor of the club..

"Put your hands on my hips." I whisper in her ear. "Now hold me close." I say against her lips.

"Waverly we're in public and I'm.."

"I don't care.. Kiss me." She leans in and kiss me.. "(Moans) I want you so bad right now.. And you wearing that isn't helping my panties right now."

"I knew you was wet before we left the house."

"So wet baby.. And right now I'm soaked and I need you."

"You wanna go home?"

"I can't wait that long." I say.

"Come with me." She says and grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

"Take it off." She says and I do as I'm told.

"Mmmm.. I'm so wet.." She picks me up and puts me on the counter top. "(Gasps) Baby."

"You have to be quiet." She says and before I could answer her tongue was on me.

"(Moans) Yes baby... Ah!! Ahhhh!! Fuck.. Mmmmm.. Yes don't stop.."

"Mmm.. Waverly." She moans against my thigh.

"Yes baby.. I love you.." I felt two fingers inside of me..

"I love you too.. Now cum for me." She says.

"Ah!!! Mmmm.. Don't stop baby.. (Moans) Ah!!"

KNOCK KNOCK !!!!

"Fuck.. Nicole we.. (Gasps) Ahh!! (Moans)." Someone is knocking and she doesn't stop..

"I'm cuming.. I'm.. (Gasps) Ahh!!! (Panting) Fuck.. I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you too.."She gets up and kiss me.

"Mmmm."

"You like the way you taste don't you?"

"I want to go home." I say.

"We will as soon as everyone leaves."

"But baby I want you."

"You have me.. Lets go." We leave the bathroom and guess who was knocking....

"I figured it was you guys in here fucking." Jasmine says.

"Jealous much??" Nicole asks.

"No, but you will be when I take her from you."

"JASMINE!" I yell.

"You're crazy if you think you can take her from me."

"And you're crazy if you think I can't."

"You do know I carry a gun right?"

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's just Waverly loves a woman in uniform and loves that I carry a weapon.. What do you carry besides a purse?"

"Whatever." Jasmine says.

"Nicole I'll meet you at the bar I would like to have a word with Jasmine." I say and the look Nicole gave me was pure anger. "I'm just going to talk to her."

"Oh so she's jealous and controlling?" Jasmine says to Nicole.

"Say one more word and I'll snap your neck." Nicole says.

"Wow and anger problems too.. Taking her away from you should be easier than I thought." And all I hear was Jasmine's head against the wall and then she fell to the floor unconscious..

"Bitch." Nicole says and she walks off.

"NICOLE!" I yell.

"We're leaving." She turns around and say.

"We can't just leave her here."

"The bitch isn't dead she's just passes out.. Maybe when she wakes up she'll learn some fucking manners.."

"Michelle can you come to the bathroom? Thank you." I pull out my phone and call her.

"You sure do care about that bitch." Nicole says.

"She's my friend."

"Right.. Whatever.. I'll be in the car." She then walks off..

"What the fuck happened?"

"She was talking shit to Nicole and that happened."

"Okay." Michelle says looking shocked..

"I have to go calm Nicole down.. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay."