Chapter 12

"(Moans) Nicole please.." This is round four and she still haven't let me cum.

"No.. Not yet." She's fucking me with the biggest strap on in this room and I know for a fact I am paralyzed.  "Turn around.. Face me." She demands.

"Ah!!! I'm sorry.. (Moans) I love you baby.." I look her in the eyes as she's taking control of my body. "Harder." I say and she doesn't hesitate.

"I love you too." She leans down and bites my neck again.. "So damn much!" And that was the first time we said we loved each other.. Her thrust are way more aggressive now..

"(Gasps) I only want you.. (Moans) Just you Nicole.. Ah!!!" I hold on to dear life as my climax becomes stronger.. "Oh God.."

"Not yet baby.." She reaches down and tease my clit with her thumb..

"Ah!! FUCK!! Baby." I say grabbing her hips but she doesn't stop.. I'm about to come.. And I'm not going to say a word. "Mmmm.. Ah!!! Right there.. Don't stop."

"Mmmmm.. You're trying to come.. You better not." She pulls it out of me and starts eating me out.. "Mmmm.. I can taste your pre cum." She whispers and I hold her head in place..

"Ah!!! Mmmm.. Yes baby.. Please.." I say and before I knew it.. I came.

"You came.." She says.

"(Panting) I did.. Yes." I say and she gets up and walks to the bathroom.. "Nicole can we.." She keeps on walking and I know she's not paying attention.. When she comes back I can tell by the look on her face that she is hurt..

"Put your arms around me." She says and she picks me.up and carry me to the shower.

"Are you going to say something?" I ask.

"I will when.. (Sniffs) When I have something to say I will." Shit she's crying.. She gets in the shower with me and she knows that I'm in pain so she wash all over my body and then hers.. "You good?" She asks.

"I'm fine.. Are you good?" She turns off the water and picks me up again.. But she never answered my question.

"I'll get you something to take and get some cool wraps for your wrist." She lays me on the bed and walks to the kitchen.

"Thank you." I say when she comes back with the ice wraps.

"Sometimes I air dry but if you want to dry off then I'll.."

"I'm fine."

"That's what you always say.. How about the truth?"

"Excuse me?"

"How bad is the pain?"

"It hurts but I can handle it."

"How bad does it hurt? I already know it hurts, but how bad?"

"On a scale of one to ten? I'll say a ten or eleven."

"Take this."

"What's that?"

"Something for the pain."

"Mmmmm.. I don't want nothing for the pain."

"Stop being so stubborn and take the medicine." Nicole says.

"No."

"Damn it Waverly will you just.."

"No!! Now talk to me."

"About what!" She yells.

"That's it.. Get mad.. Now we're getting somewhere."

"You fucked him.. And what?? I'm suppose to be cool with that because he is your husband? Waverly he hasn't touched you in years.. Why now?"