Chapter 5

In The Club ..

"Waverly are you mad at me?" Kim asks.

"Nope.. Not at all.. Can I have a refill please?" I ask the bar tender.

"If I would have known that it was going to bother you then I wouldn't have let her.. You know?"

"Yes.. I do know.. And you're married.. How could you have done that?"

"Not everyone's marriage is as nice as yours.. So yes.. I wanted to have some fun and she showed it to me.. Six times.."

"Yeah.. I heard."

"Sorry about that.. But if it bothers you I won't let it happen again."

"Kim you're a grown woman, do as you please.. I don't care."

"Well if you don't care I'd like to take Mrs. Brown somewhere private." Nicole walks over and say.

"Do whatever you want Nicole.. I'm over it." I say and I can't let her notice that is bothers me.

"Right this way Mrs. Brown." Nicole says and Kim follows her.

1 Hour Later..

"If you two are done having sex.. I'm ready to go." I say but I get no answer. "Hello?" I knock on the door and still no answer so walk in. "Oh my..." When I walk in I see Kim blindfolded with headphones in her ear and I know she can't hear me because the music is loud.. And Nicole is right between her legs eating her out.. Kim is moaning through the gag that is pushed in her mouth.

Why the fuck am I watching this shit!!!??

"This could be you." Nicole says and I'm lost for words.

"Wrap it up.. I'm ready to go."

"I knew you would find us.."

"Yeah.. Now let's go."

"I'm not finished.. Or should I say.. She's not finished." Nicole puts two fingers inside of her making Kim's back arch even more.. And before I could react to any of it.. Nicole took the headphones out of her ear and removed the gag from her mouth, but she kept the blindfolds on.. "I want to hear you Kim.. I want you to cum.." Nicole says but she never breaks eyes contact with me.. And hearing Kim scream with pleasure made me so fucking mad so I just left..

Why the fuck am I so mad.. She's not even my girlfriend..

"Waverly I didn't know you were out here." Kim says.

"Yeah.. Well I've been waiting soooo.. Can we go now?" I say.

"Ugh.. Sure I'll tell Nicole you're out here."

"She already knows." I say and Nicole walks out the room and I walk away.

"Mrs. Lockwood?" Nicole says.

"We're leaving." I say.

"Are we now?"

"Nicole I'm leaving with or without you." I turn to say and I can tell that it pissed her off.

"Bye Kim." Nicole says and she follows me to the car.

"Took you long enough." I say before getting in the car.

"You better be glad you're not mine.. Because that attitude will be gone real quick.. You need to be controlled Mrs. Lockwood.."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"What do you want from me?"

"I really.. I mean like really really want to fuck you senseless."

"Well that's just too bad then." I whisper.

"Yes it is."

"You should have thought about that before you fucked my best friend."

"(Laughs) You're jealous?"

"No I'm not."

"Then why did you stay and watch?" She smiles at me.

"Because I.. I'm.. I don't know."

"I know why."

"Please.. Tell me."

"You watched because you wish it was you I was fucking instead.. And trust me, I wish it was you too." She then stops the car and locks and door.

"What are you doing pulling over on the side of the road? And why did you lock this door?" I ask.

"I haven't even kissed you and I'm already addicted to you.. Why is that?" She ask.

"I don't know." I whisper.

"If I were to try and kiss you.. Would you stop me?"

"I.. I'm.. I'm not sure I can answer that."

"Look at me."

"No."

"Mrs. Lockwood look at me." She says and I look at without even thinking.. It's something about her voice when she calls me Mrs. Lockwood.

"What?" I say and before I could even blink her lips were on mine.. She's holding my hands together so they won't move and takes control of this kiss as if it was our last one.. Considering this is the first. "(Panting) Wow.. I mean Why.. Why would you do that?"

"Amazing." She whisper.

"Nicole why... Why would you do that?"

"I couldn't help myself." She says with a smile.

"Stop smiling." I say.

"Why?" She smiles again.

"Because your smile turns me on and your kiss made me wet."

"Mmmmm.. Would it be too much if I took you right here.. Right now?" Her hand is now running up my thigh.

"(Moans) I'm married... And you're with Kim."

"Kim is married too."

"So you're into women who are married?"

"I'm into you.. And you only.." She says and I can feel her breathing on my neck.

"Me too.."

"(Smiles) I know you are.. I can feel it too.. Now tell me what you want right this second." She demands.

"I want you to kiss me again.. I would like for you to fuck me senseless.. And make sure you do a better job than the way you fucked Kim.. I want your face between my legs and I want to cum inside of your mouth.. And after that I want you to kiss me again so I can see what I taste like on your mouth.." I whisper.

"Mmmm.. Your details are.."

"Shit!!! Fuck why did I say that?" I say. "Maybe I've had too much to drink." I whisper.

"Mrs. Lockwood I..."

"Can we go home now?? I'm not feeling so great all of a sudden." I say.

"Of course.. But the next time you get wet in from of me.. I will eat you out and I don't care about the location."

"Nicole I'm.."

"There is nothing you can say Mrs. Lockwood.. If you get excited while I'm present... I will satisfy your needs." She then takes off fast in the road.