Chapter 8

"Good morning Mrs. Lockwood." Nicole says.

"Morning." I say back and I say it with a attitude just to mess with her head.

"Bad night?" She asks and when I look at her she smiles at me.

"Damn right it was."

"I'm sorry.. I wish I could have made it better for you." She says and I can feel her body against mines.

"You're too close to me." I whisper.

"Not as close as I would like to be." She responds back and this time she moves my hair to the side and kiss my neck.

"(Gasps) No... Kim is here and you're still fucking her soooo."

"Oh I get it.. You're upset because you heard us last night?" She asks.

"Leave me alone and where are the car keys?"

"You're not driving alone."

"I'm a grown ass woman.. I know how to drive."

"Yeah but you're not driving.. I signed a paper saying that I would take you wherever you want to go."

"Okay fine.. Take me to my husband.. I miss his touch and I'm dying to feel him inside of me." I say and man did her face change.. She is beyond pissed off.. She looks like she wagos to kill me or kill someone.

"I get it.. You're trying to mess with my head because I fucked your friend last night."

"Whatever you say."

"If it makes you feel any better.. I was thinking about you the whole time.. I even called her Waverly but she didn't hear me because she almost passed out."

"Whatever.. I'm ready to go."

"Yes ma'am."

"Morningggggg.." Kim say with a huge smile on her face. "Morning babe.. And thank you so much for last night and this morning.. You sure know how to make a girl scream.." She says and she kiss Nicole right in front of me and all I wanted to do was kill hem both.

"I'll be in the car." I say walking away.

Later That Night

"You're drunk.. Let's go." Nicole pulls me by my arm.

"Get your hands off of me."

"Mrs. Lockwood you can either get up and come with me or I'll carry you out if here.. Our choice."

"(Laughs) You're joking?" I ask.

"Am I?" She asks and I know she's serious by the look in her eyes.

"Fine.. But I'm going home."

"Yeah.. Right back to my place.. Your husband didn't come home remember."

Whatever."

3am At Nicole's House

"Wake up." I whisper to Nicole.

"Mrs. Lockwood you're in my bed." She says when she opens her eyes. "Mmmmm.. And fucks sake you're in your underwear." She says.

"I am.. And I want something from you." I whisper against her lips.

"Mmmmm.. And what's that?" She asks but she can't move when she tries to get up because I tied her down. "Mrs. Lockwood this is a mistake.. You're drunk.. Let me up."

"No.. I want you.. I always have." I say as kiss her neck.

"Mmmm.. Fuck!! What are you doing?" She asks.

"Watch and see." I whisper and I put my hand in my panties. "I want you to watch me cum.. (Moans) Watch me." I whisper.

"I don't like that.. Stop it." She demands."

"(Moans) Mmmm.. I love it when your lips are on me.. It gets me so wet.. When you make me cum and I feel my orgasm rip through me I feel like I'm floating.. (Gasps) Yes... And when I feel your tongue against my.. (Moans)." I look her deep in her eyes as I finger fuck myself. I want her to see the reaction to my face when my orgasm rips through me. "Fuck!!! I'm coming.. I'm.. (Moans) Ah!! Ahh!! Ahhhh!! Yes.. I'm.. Mmmmm.. That was amazing.. (Panting) Nicole you make me so wet." I whisper against her lips..

"Untie me.. Right now." She demands..

"I don't like begin told what to do.. So how about you shut up and enjoy what's about to happen." I tell her as I unbutton her night shirt.

"Mmmm.. Stop it."

"You're so fucking sexy to me." I say kissing down her neck and I can feel her body jump beneath me when I reach her stomach. "I want to taste you." I tell her.

"(Moans) Mmmm.. Baby that's not ah.. Ah!! You don't have to do that." She can not keep still.

"But I want to.. And Nicole it doesn't matter how much you move.. You're not getting out of those." I smile at her.

"Mrs. Lockwood I don't like being tied down and I don't do well when I'm.. (Moans)." I don't know what came over me so I put the vibrator against her clit and started kissing her neck.

"I love the sound of you moaning in my ear."

"I've never.. (Gasps) Stop." She says and it sounded a little different from the last time so I jump off of her and untie her..

"I'm sorry." I whisper and I walk away but she stops me.

"Have you lost your mind?" She ask and her hand is around my throat.

"Mmmm.. Maybe I have."

"You like that don't you?? Me having my hand around your neck?"

"You know I do."

"I think you're ready." She whisper.

"Ready for what?" I ask and she smiles.

"Fiona can you open the door to my bookshelf?" She asks and her bookshelf opens and all I see is stairs. "Fiona if anyone come by tell them that I'm gone for a few days and that I'll be back."

"Yes ma'am."

"After you." She says.

"Yeah.. I'm not going down there and why did you say a few days?" I ask.

"Because when I'm done with you Mrs. Lockwood.. You're not going to be in good enough shape to walk out of here." She leans in and whispers against my neck before she bites down.

Fuck !!!!!