Chapter 23

"Yes and I'm not going to make it to work today." I tell my boss. "Yes sir. I'm fine.. Just a little tired and.."

"Can we talk?" I look up to see Nicole.

"Boss I'll call you back." I say before I hang the phone up.

"What are you doing here?" I stood up from the couch and looked at her.

"I needed to see you."

"Well congratulations you saw me now get out." I yell.

"Waverly please.. I'm so sorry.. I love you."

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"I have trust issues and I need help."

"Okay.. Well apparently I can't help you so go find someone who can."

"I only want you."

"(Laughs) Yeah right.. Well I'm sorry I'm a whore.. At least that's what you think of me anyway."

"I don't think you're a whore."

"Well slut shaming me hurts and if we don't have trust then we don't have NOTHING Nicole??"

"You're right."

"Oh I know I am.. But I just don't think we have that much in common.. I mean the sex is AMAZING!! But the behavior and the attitudes toward me are not fair. And let's not forget you assaulting people."

"She wants to fuck you and she said it to my face."

"Nicole a lot of people want me, but do I give myself to them?? No."

"I'm sorry."

"I heard you the first time.. Please leave my home."

"I love you."

"Nicole stop.. Please just go."

"Tell me you don't love me and I'll never speak to you again."

"I don't.. I.." I couldn't get my words out and the look on her face was devastating.

"Say no more.. I'll never contact you again." She says and when she looks at me that's when I see tears in her eyes and that look alone is true pain.

"Nicole wait." I say when she turns around and walks away. But she didn't stop she kept going. "That's not what meant."

"Of course you did." She says walking out the door and to her car, so I run after her.

"What I meant to say is that I don't want to tel you that:. Because I love you.. I'm madly in love with you Nicole Haught." I yell and she turns around.

"What did you say."

"I said I'm madly in love wit you."

"I'm sorry.. I'll never behave like that again." She says walking over to hug me.

"I kind of like it.. But it does scare me sometimes because.. Because I'm afraid that one day you'll."

"I'll never lay a hand on you.. You know unless it's in a sexual way." She says against my lips.

"Stop it."

"I really need you right now.."

"Then have me." I whisper in her ear and she wastes no time in picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

"This doesn't change the fact that I'm still mad at you."

"I know." She then rips my shirt. "Mmmmm.. No bra huh?"

"I was hoping you was going to show up.. Now.. Fuck me please."

"Do you still have it.. You know?"

"By it you mean the strap on.. Then yes."

"Good.. Because I'm about to fuck you senseless."