~1~

T Y R I L

Moaning, I got to look at the time to see it was almost 6,which means I'll be late to work...again. Its not that I like to be late on purpose, its just that I've been on a rough patch another dude gone. I dated this dude for almost a year, and to find out he was sleeping with some dude where he worked at. I found out when the dude called his phone one night, and when I answered the phone he started talking dirty and other nasty shit that made me want to throw up. When I confronted him, he lied. The next day, I followed him and when he met with the dude, I caught them both and confronted them which was funny because the dude had a boyfriend already. The dude cussed him out to the core and told him that's why he got herpes. When he said I got myself tested,even though me and my ex haven't had sex for almost 7 months but I had to be safe. I was clean...but him on the other hand no.

Going to the bathroom, I grabbed my Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel (bite me, I love Bath & Body Works, who doesn't?), grabbing my sponge and start scrubbing my body while listening to H.E.R. Ft Bryson Tiller -Could've Been and swaying my hip while singing the lyrics that clouds my mind with just thoughts like I'm the one singing the song

"Somebody give me, uh Somebody tell me the answers, me and you isn't the answer, uh me and you isn't, maybe I'm tellin' myself that but there ain't nothin' that'll change that What good would it be, if I knew how you felt about me?" letting the water fall on my face while singing the song while trying to stay on key, and at this point I'm glad I have my own apartment because if anyone heard my singing they would get dildo and stuff it down throat just to shit me up. I remember when I tried to sing Whitney Houston song I'll Always Love You, and when I tried to hit the high note you know the " And IIIIIIIIIIII Will Always-"

 I remember when I tried to sing Whitney Houston song I'll Always Love You, and when I tried to hit the high note you know the " And IIIIIIIIIIII Will Always-"

trust me, if you heard me sing that one note, you would just throw a car..a chair...a bullet in my ass...a big ass rock.... Big Mama....Rasputia, you get the picture. I will never try to sing a again.

Turning the shower off a couple minutes in being in the shower almost 30 minutes, I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself and go to the mirror to brush my teeth and brush my hair. Leaving the bathroom I put on my nurse scrubs while putting on my jelly shoes, grabbing my keys and a danish and left my apartment. Starting my car, I drove to work, St. Dunes Hospital. A couple of minutes later, I finally pulled up to parking lot to see my best friend getting out the car with a dude who doesn't look like he was with yesterday.....whore. He have been a whore since the age of 16, but I love him to death. His favorite quote is "I'm here, I'm queer and I'm go be a hoe here and there", which is why he do porn on Twitter, hell I'm surprised he wasn't fired or hired to as a nurse because companies doesn't just condone that but I think I know why..he sucked and fucked the man over the hospital...that's my best friend.

"Anthony, who is that?" pointing to the dude in the car that was leaving him in a blue Escalade. He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing

"Some dude that was a fan of me on Twitter, apparently he seen my vide of me playing with my dildo, or probably taking some dick from-" putting my hand on his mouth from finishing from what he was about to say.

"Ant, I love you with all my heart, but I wish I wish with all my heart that I don't I don't imagine myself where you spread your cheeks apart" quoting that from Dragon's Tale but adding my own spin to it, which made him laugh like a damn hyena

"Nigga fuck you! You know you want all this Caramel"swaying his hips to side and side which I rolled my eyes while walking in the doors to the changing room wear the other nurses go.

"I'm good love, enjoy. Oh yeah, Thank you, next" laughing while he looked at me shocked

"You did not just Ariana Grandae'd and Future'd me?!" nodding my head, I walked to my locker and put my belonging and grabbing my utensils that I would need for today.... Its go be a long day

" I did. But lets get this day over with, because I got a feeling its go be a long day. Lets this over with" nodding his head, we head out and separate after doing our favorite handshake. I started my motions, and my daily check up was a woman named Shirley Williams. She been here for almost 2 years from having Lung Cancer. She been fighting so strong for her son who lives in London but he moved down here since she been in the hospital. We've became real close, she like my second mom. Walking in I greeted her while checking her vitals and blood pressure.

"Hi Ty, how are you today lovely?" smiling at me with a beautiful smile that gave me a warmth in my soul. I checked her vitals, then I checked her heart and lungs.

"I'm doing okay, just taking a day at a time. I'm a bit hungry though. Your son brung that famous lasagna?"  moaning jokingly, we laughed a good laughed and talk for a while until she was getting a little sleepy, so I let her sleep. I went by others that need my checking until i heard some screaming and cussing which means....

Ike & Tina Couple

"I FUCKING HATE YOU DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKER WITCHO SMALL LIMP DICK ASS SON A OF A BITCH!" Samantha or "Tina" as we call her in the hospital, was cussing at her boyfriend Tom or "Ike" because he either hit her again or he cheated and hit her again. We tried to tell her to press charges but she goes right back to him like a dub.

"FUCK YOU, YOU STANK ASS, WANNA BE MARIAH CAREY LOOKING ASS BITCH, IMMA BEAT YO ASS WHEN I GET FINISH, THIS AIN'T OVER!" rolling my eyes, i looked to see Anthony looking the same way I was feeling. He get Ike and I get Tina.

Another Day, Another Dollar

So What Y'all Think?

Tyril?

Anthony?

Comment And Vote

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

-whitekulture-
❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨✨❄