~5~

T Y R I L

Groaning, I looked to see it was 7 in the morning which means I can rest some more because I was off for two days, and when I tell you I'm going to enjoy these two days it ain't a damn joke like I'm so serious like a HIV test. Grabbing my phone, I looked to see I missed a call from my grandmother, a couple of notifications from Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and Wattpad and a four text messages from Charles. If your wonder who Charles is, well, he's the boy or twin of Anthony Fuck Toy that dropped him off at the hospital a couple of days ago.

I can hear it mow what y'all is thinking

"Why you talk with Jafar twin?"

"Suh, you could do better than him"

"See what we NOT go do is this"

"I can't, my wig and edges have been snatched"

"I bet his dick small" blah,blah,blah

Nope. We not dating we just talking. I mean we talk about what I want in life but with him he's a little distant but very dominant. One time when I got into my insecurities about myself that my exes caused, I called myself ugly and worthless, he snapped and made a whole damn paragraph, like a damn book page.

 One time when I got into my insecurities about myself that my exes caused, I called myself ugly and worthless, he snapped and made a whole damn paragraph, like a damn book page

See? Told you.

Looking at my messages,I looked and seen he texted me and what he asked surprised the hell out of me

Will you go on a date with me?

I looked at the message a couple of times. I know we've been talking for a couple of weeks and we still getting to know each other other so this date shouldn't be a big deal right? Closing my phone, I decided to go to the one person I think would give me the right advice about this. Getting up, I got my clothes and jumped in the shower.

~Couple of minutes later~

Walking up to the entrance, I went to spot and squat down and looked at the writing on the stone and began to tear up again.

In The Loving Memory If A Mother
And Loving Wife
Tella Marie Johnson

Wiping the years in my eyes, I breathes in and out before my anxiety kicks in. After my mother passed away or was killed in front of me by my father, I have had moments where I would cry or scream of just a memory of her death. When my father killed my mother, he was sent to jail for life with no parole. He killed her because she caught him cheating and she was go leave and take me with her and you see the result of that. The day of the trail, my father had no remorse but he looked at me with lust. It was known that my father was a child molester but my mom gave him a chance. Ever since I was born, my mom kept me protected from him but it wasn't shadowed over that my father loved me more than a son. Everday I believe my father killed my mom because she was taking me, she can leave but I can't in his eyes. I haven't visited my father since the age 10.

"Hey ma, how you doing today? I'm glad that I'm here again, I still haven't visited Donald yet, I can't see him, you know why I can't. I haven't forgave him yet and it's not go happen no time soon. I miss you so much, I can't believe you gone, I always wake up and call a random number you go answer the phone, but only a complete stranger. But I miss you and I'll see you soon. Now on a very silly but serious note, so I've talking to the guy named Charles and me and him have been talking,well texting and he's a real nice guy except him looking like Jafar from Alladin. But he's a bit different, in a mysterious but dangerous good and a little bad of a way. I want to get to know him but I'm scared to give my heart away again and only for it to get stomped and squished. What should I do ma? Can you give me a sign?" when I said that, a few minutes later came a white dove stop on too of the tomb stone and stared at me with a green leaf looking plant, and drop it into my hand when I reached for it and flew off. When I rubbed the green leaf plant, I felt a  unreal dealing... comfort. Like a mother's comfort and love. I looked up to the dove fly into the sky, and disappear in thin air. I rubbed my eyes real hard to make sure I am not seeing things, but I wasn't.

"Thank you Mama, I'll see you soon" kissing the tombstone, I rose up and placed the roses in front of the tombstone and begin walking to the car,but I swear I felt like I was being watch and that's when I began to panicked and walk fast to my car which made me spot a person walking away from my car.

"Hey! What the fuck is you by my damn car?!?"turning around he had on a Iron man mask and ran off while I ran behind him, he jumped over a rail and got into a car and drove off while I looked, and in slow motion view, he waved while driving off. If I'm being honest, I creeped the hell out of me. Walking back to my car, I looked to see I had a note and I think I know it was the person that had on the mask, and at that moment I regret to even open in because what I read what scary and just plain weird nasty mad and disgusting.

Hello my baby boo. I've been watching you, I can't wait to have you, he will never touch if ya the last thing I do. You belong to me. Stay away from him or else. I will take your virginity not him, it belongs to me
-X

So What Y'all Think?

Tyril?

The Dove?

The Mystery Guy?

Comment and Vote

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

-whitekulture-
❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️