~8~

C H A R L E S

Looking at his face expression was cute but priceless. I can tell he wanted to, but he wasn't ready. Putting the dildo down, I grabbed my pizza and bit into it seeing him become confused and into aggrivated within seconds. Getting up, he stomp into the kitchen which made me laugh a little but get nonetheless to make sure he's okay.

"Are you upset with me Ty? I-"slamming the fridge door, he put the bag of frozen peas on his boner so I knew why he was upset.

"..comming up in my house and go get me damn hot and bothered, then go ask me if I'm okay? little jafar looking ass..."mumbling walking past me and sat on the counch biting into his pizza madly. Shaking my head, I walkes back to the living room sitting behind me arapping my arms around his waist.

"You can let go, your dismissed."trying to unwrap himself, the bag of peas fell off his lap and boner was still in full attention, which was nad because his hand connecting with it making him lowly uncontrollably. Moving his hand, I pulled down his boxers eventhough he tried to stop me, I grabbed his cock and start stroking him causing him to go quiet.

"I don't just do this for anyone baby boy, but I can tell you was in need."kissing his shoulder blade, I licked his neck searching for sweet spot, and when be moaned jumping a little, I smirked. Got ya.

"please...don't stop"whispering huskily, I can feel his vein pulssing his cock, he whimpered moving his upward trying to match my rhythm.

"You look sobeautiful baby boy, from the taste of skin to thoses to see the glow when I give you pleasure. What you want baby boy?" using my other hand, I flipped hin on his and pitting his legs in the air exposing his caramel hole. Putting my index in face, he sucked him making my cock twitch in my pants. Pulling them out, a string of salvia followed, I rimmed his hole with my tongue making it pucker at me, I stuck middle finger in feeling the tightness but he relaxed letting me go deeper until I hit his prostate repeatly.

"Ah! More, More please!" whimpering under my touch was the best show I can get. Whimpering and begging to cum, I can see it under his hooded eyes. I want him to feel this with me, under me while I'm fucking him with pleasure while looking into his eyes.

One day, will soon to come

"I feel you close baby boy, your creaming. Cream baby boy, you want to cum?"whispering in ear, I fingered him faster and harder feeling his cream drip over my hand on the floor, I started whimpering and feel the tightening on my fingers lettting me know he was close

"I-I'm cu-"before he could finish, he cummes all over his stomoch, sone on his chest and some on my chin. He started shaking a little looking in space. Pulling my finger out, I seen white liqiud on my hand sucking him and licking cum off him and me, I pulled his face gently and kissed him tasting hinself. Pulling back, he looked tired, I picked him up and walked to his bedroom, I laid him down and went into the bathroom to start a bath for him. Walking back into his room, I seen him takjng off his clothes and walked to the bathroom amd sat into the sighing in content. I walked out the bathroom, bit he stopped me.

"You noy coming in?" I can hear the disappointment and desperation. I chuckled lowly and looked him leaning on the door frame. I looked at him and seen something but it was gone as soin as it came. He nodded while putting his head down thinking I wasn't coming. Pulling my shirt off over my head, I put it in the dirty clothes hanmper taking off the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked. He looked over and his eyes buldged looking down.

"I'm now happy we didnt full go into the fucking, you would've split me in half" laughing loudly I walked into the tub amd sat behind him wrapping my arms around him.

"Eh, its not that big just a 9 inch soft and about 10 inches hard, no biggie" shrugging like this is a everyday thing he scoffed and it went silent, but it was a comfortable silent. Kissing on top of his head, he leaned into my touch amd u to my chest.

"I never dome that with anyone...even with my ex....you the first person" he whispered shyly, but me I was shocked, but I was happy at the same time. I was his first time..well not his "first time" but this count.

"I'm honored baby boy. You looked hot doing it to, especially when you was cre-" hitting my chest with his head, I chuckled kissing his neck.

"...do you really like me Charles,and mot for my body? Because if that's the case, you got what you wanted becuase it won-" pinching his thigh slightly, he jumped a little.

"I'm not that type of person when I like someone Tyril. I really like you when I first seen your picture amd it grew when we met for the first time today. But I'm go be honest with you, it scares me whem I like someone. Every persom that comes into my life either leaves in a body bag or leave om thier own leaving me behind to pick up the pieces of my heart. The only people I let close to me was my bestfriend and my brother I thought I never had, my twin." comfessing him my feelings, I felt him rise up amd turn around to look at me and I seen his eyes at me.

I will never hurt you amd I promise that om everything Charles

So What Y'all Think So Far?

Tyril?

Charles?

Comment And Vote

Comment A Emoji

-wk-