~9~

T Y R I L

Hearing my phone ring, I rose up streching but hitting a hard fleshy object, making me cringe a little and then remember what happened last night I started blushing to see my hand was Charles......penis...a very HARD penis. Removing my hand a little, I rub it by accident making it jump which made me jump screaming a little. Hearing him groan he looked at me.

"Why you yelling Ty? Its like 7 in the morning-" I stopped listening to him because I was lost for words and I was memorized by his deep voice, I mean it was deep but his waking up voice made my hole twitch.

"Huh?"coming back to reality, he shook his head getting out my bed and started streching, after realizing his penis was hard, he put two and two together and laughed

"I see why you screamed, its okay it won't bite..unles you want it to" winking at me, I started blushing red as a tomato, he walked behind me slaping my ass slightly and closed the door.

Getting up, I walked into the living room into the kitchen tp see what to cook. I really don't feel like cooking to be honest, but I have a guest so it's common courtesy and common sense to give the guest something to eat. Before I could grab the things I needed, I heard my phone make a ping sound which mean I got a notification from work or social media. Looking at my phone I seen it was text from my cousin Byron letting me know he coming over.

Ah shot, I forgot me and supposed to go shopping for his new house!

Panicking, I start hyperventilating because no one knows I'm talking to someone except my best friend,well because he's the one who made this happened in the first place. Don't get me wrong my family accepts me being gay, but... I'm the baby of the family of the family, add being a sensitive person and a virgin they are overprotective of me, especially being hurt from my ex. When he tried to force me to have sex with him, I broke up with him but he stalked me until my father shot him in the ads and pressed charges.

Turning around I was met with a face of Jafar looking worried while I was trying not to show my fear. Smiling, well trying to smile, I pay his cheek nd tried to walk off before he pulled me back facing him holding me in place.

"What's wrong Ty? You look like you seen your worst nightmare came true, everything okay?" I swear when he gave me a nickname like that I got a little jittery, a happy jittery, but I put it aside and nodded

"Words, you was born with a mouth, use it." raising his eyebrow, I nodded and breathed in and out, and said

"Iforgitmycousiniscomingoversothtwecangoshopping-" stopping me again putting his hand over my mouth, I can tell he was a bit agitated but covered it up while pinching his nose.

"Breathe Tyrol, now tell me in full sentences before you have a he-" before he could finish, I heard a knock my cousin uses since we were young, putting me into hiding mode so I started pushing Charles into the closet in my room

"Wait what the hell are you doing Ty, why you putting me in-" closing the door, I brethed oit and went and got a shirt and put on a pair of sweatpants and walked to the door, opening it for Byron.

"Hey little cousin, how you been? You ready?" hugging me, I can smell the perfume from , my other cousin, Amiyah, I guess from visiting her.

"I-I'm okay Bry, just waking up. Lete go get dressed so we can go to Ashley's. B-b right back" smiling nervously, I ran back to my room passing my closet with Charles which reminded me, I openes the door to see him with his hands over his head whispering and rocking back and forth on the floor.

"Charles...you okay?.."touching his shoulder he stopped and jumped up from my touch, looking at me with souless eyes but I can also see fear. Bit it disappeared as soon as it came, getting up amd walking away from his spot putting on his clothes without saying a word.

"Hey cuz, you ready....who's this?" seeing my cousin ask me while I'm  trying to see as well but  I finally heard what he said when Charles walked out amd hearing the door close.

"That was Charles..me and him is talking but yeah im ready lets go" nodding I quikly got dressed, later on we walked out my place into his car and drove towards Ashleys making idle conversation.

Finally making it there, we got out the car,and walks into Ashleys being met with the smell of new funiture amd appliances. Walking around we looked for couches and love seats.

"So how is cousin Amiyah and Xavier doing? I haven't heard from her since she decided to move in with her best friend." touching some of tje funiture, I looked at the price and groaned internally

"She okay, I think. Her and Adonis isn't  talkong right now so she been staying in my place. She won't  tell me, but I got a feeling something happened between her, Donte and Adonis. Donte still there, but Adonis left and now staying at a hotel"  nodding my head, I started thinking about Charles, like what happend to him for him to be sweet but the look in his eyes was a whole other person, a souless peraon who jave no emotion none whatsoever. I was scared yes, but now I'm also curious also. Something happended to him, and when he's  ready ill be here for him. No matter what, as friend or more.

"Do you think probaly Donte cheated on Adonis with Amiyah, just asking"stanfing with his hand on his chin hair, he shrugged his shoulders

"It's a probability, a small, very small probability. If that's  tje case then, that's  their problem they go have to solve. Let's just hope it don't end or solveed badly. Come on, I found a coupke things and a couch I wanted, let's let them know."nodding we walked to the front while I text Charles to check on him.

Let's hope so.....

So What Y'all Think?

Charles?

Tyril?

Bryson?

Comment  A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-wk-