~2~

C H A R L E S

Smoking the roach of the blunt, I quietly stand in the corner while my friends party around and drinking to the music. I'm a loner, I don't really see the excitement of the partying. I rather stay at my condo and mind my business. One thing I learned frowning up, Sometimes it's better to stay in your own lane, and I lived up to that meaning and still do regardless of the fact that I have friends. I don't really communicate with most of my friends except one, Seyarah. She knows my flaws and doesn't use it against me but remind that my flaws is what made me strong, even when I doesn't see it, I listens to her. But, I really doesn't have the will to use it as a stepping stone. I sees it as a weakness. But one thing I wants is love, true love. Not this wannabe fake love, no, true love, the one where when you see your other half and constantly get butterflies, when you both argue, but you still love each other regardless and talk out a solution to the problem, where when you hold them in your arms that you don't want to let them. But lets be honest- its rare to find that nowadays.

"Charles,you okay? You just looking it dead space" looking down to see Seyarah looking at me while batting her eyes at worriedly. She have this motherly side of her when it comes to me even though I'm older than her. But that's what I love about her, she put her feelings aside to make sure other around is okay, especially me.

"Yeah, babygirl. Don't worry about me, you having a good time with Johnny?" kissing her on her forehead, tasting coco butter from the scented lotion from some store in the mall that I don't or care.

"Well, if you call a good time to see your crush ask you out for the party to "get to know you", only for him to be tongue kissing two bitches in corner of a party where almost everyone trying fuck or have a humongous orgy, then I guess I'm having a jolly good time" rolling her eyes while putting her head on my shoulder while sighing. I looked to see Johnny having a kissing war with two Latino girls that wasn't all that and could never top Seyarah, and I'm not saying that just because she is my best friend.

Dumbass nigga

"Can we go take pictures and then go to Burger King ,Charles? I'm bored and the rest of the crew right now is busy and I don't want to deal with 7 drunk niggas, and this dress will be on the gram if it's the last thing I do" nodding my head, we walked outside and she gave me her phone, taking her phone we switched and she took mines with my phone, even though I already took a picture in the mirror out of boredom.

Seyarah Below

Charles Below

Charles Below

(Just imagine the party was in a condo)

"Yeah, so you with this ice cream cone is a bit tad much, but we can work with it. I look cute so that's good enough. Now let's go to Burger King so I can get that 2 for 6 and a large onion rings and a large Oreo shake." chuckling, we walked to my car since she drove with me, getting inside and started and drove to Burger King while listening to the music she played in Aux cord. A couple of minutes later, we finally drove into the parking lot and parked the car and got out. We walked inside while I sat down and she ordered our food. Scrolling through Instagram, I posted my photo, and liked a few pictures and just ignored a few messages from people- girls to be exact. I don't have the sexual appeal to either guy or girl. I don't go by sexuality, I go by my heart, if it connects with a person on level that's good and mature, then that is the one for me. I really see the need to be recognized by my sexuality, I like what I like. Gay,Bi, Straight, Transsexual, Cow Lover, Beef Lover whatever I like or am, its my life.

"Here you go, they didn't have no more Sprite so I got you Coke instead. Man that girl breath stank, smelt like she sucked 10 musty dicks at the same damn time." unwrapping her Whopper, she bit into her burger and moaned out loud, getting a few states from a group of dudes in the corner with lust in they eyes.

Perverts.

"So what you go do about Johnny? I know in the morning he go text and be like " I really like you and I miss you, don't be mad please" and you go be like "okay i miss you too daddy" is you not?" making her eyes roll while sipping her frosty. Up close her eyelash was coming off and lipstick is smudged a little.

"Fuck you! And I blocked him in my phone and Instagram. And plus his dick game is whack than Whitney Houston saying crack is cheap and whack. And tonight just proved he fuck boy also. Let me take these eyelashes off I'll just take my make up off at the house when you drop me off." ripping off the eyelash, she sighed in relief, hell I feel her. Those damn things must be heavy looking like mini wings on your face, I'm surprised a female haven't flown into the sky yet.

"I can't with you. But it looks like I need to go, Malik texted....again. I really don't want to talk with him right now. And I'm a little tired."nodding her head, we got up and threw our trash out and took whatever left we had and took it with us. Driving off, we went to her apartment, dropping her off, I drove to my apartment dreading this conversation.....again. Parking my car, I walked to my apartment to see T
Malik at my door. Walking past him, I opened the door and heard him come in and closed the door.

"What do you want Malik, I'm tired and I just want to shower."crossing my arms after taking my jacket and shirt, exposing my chest while looking at him with annoyance but I was high also and when I get high enough, I get horny as fuck.

"I want you. You haven't text me or called me for 3 weeks. And I miss you..." walking up to me, rubbing his hands on my chest, which made grab it and put him against the wall with my hand on his throat but not to rough but enough to make him moan.

"Cut the bullshit. You know what this was. Go in the room ass up face down, and the butt plug better be in there when I get in the there" growling in his ear, I let him and watch him walk to my room, grabbing the remote to the butt plug and pushed, and watched him jump and moan, making me smirk.

This Go Be A Good Night

So What Y'all Think So Far????

Charles?

Seyarah?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-whitekulture-
❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨