~4~

C H A R L E S

A couple of days later

"Wait papi, it's too much" seeing him move whimpering turns me on more, which made my hand push my fingers deeper and faster, stabbing his prostate repeatly making his hole make wet sounds. Twisting my fingers, he started shaking and his dick automatically got back hard instantly.

"Your cock say otherwise baby boy" taking my finger and licked my fingers tasting and savoring his ass juice. Grabbing my dick, I teased his hole by rubbing my dick at his entrance, hear him whimper in need, he pushed himself against me but I stop to get his reaction.

"P-Papi please, don't tea- AH!"ramming inside him, he screamed in pleasure whike gripping the sheets. Looking down, I looked and seen my dick disappering and repearing out of him turned me on, making me growl when I feel him clench around me.

"You like that shit don't you baby boy? Look how good you look taking my cock up your preety ass, so wet and so fucking hot! You such fucking whore, my whore" slamming against his prostate mutiple times, I grabbed his chin and made hik look in the mirror while we fucked...no make love. His eyes flustered with lust and raw emotion of love and passion, his mouth parted calling my name to kiss him. Going near his shoulder, I bit it making him moan louder and kissed him while drilled him.

"Yes, I love it papi! I'm your whore!" looking down, he started creaming on my dick and his started ass talking make me slam more to hear more of it but slowly

Smacking his ass, I watched it jiggle, flippibg us over which he knew what I wanted and started to start riding me, rolkibg his hips while slaming ubto my dick and continue to cream on me

After a while, I wanted controll again, picking hin up I sat up and let slide back on me and held his ass while slamming hmin him while he matched my rhythm.

"Yes baby ride that shit, I'm bout to nut" feeling myself close and feel him close also from wgen started clenching around, I rammed in him feeling his ass juice and cream slid down my dick and on my leg.

"Nut with me baby boy-"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Waking up, I looked down to my boxers have a wet spot which mean I nutted...again. This was the fifth time nutting or having another wet dream of the boy who texted me on Instagram. At first, I didn't want text him back because I don't really text back because I had a lot of DM of random people want to talk or hook up be was different for some reason. I mean now we just text hear and there and I want to get to know him, but I'm still being a bit distant because I'm used to people leaving when they get close except Seyarah.

G

etting up, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and walked in and started washing myself off the cum. After a couple of minutes, I got out the shower, wrapping myself with a towel, I walked in my room and grabbed a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, I put them on and some loiton and deodorant and cologne. Walking to my living room I heard someone knocking, going to the door, I opened the door tl see it was my twin brother. We dapped while I walked in my kitchen and he sat on the stool while I find something to eat.

"Wassup bro, what you doing here early in the morning?" grabbing some eggs, milk, cheese, bacon, and sausages.

"First of all, its lnly 11:37 in the morning and two I just want to see my little brother and see how have he been. You still go to therepy?" nodding my head, I cracmed the eggs in a bowl, mixing it with a little black pepper and cheese and butter. I got the skillet and poured it with skillet and began making a omelet.

"Yeah, I have to especially when I got to pay out of pocket. But how have you been? You still talking to that boy you told me about a week ago?" putting the cheese in the middle with cut up sausages and bacon, with some onions and bell pepper and flipped the other side so it can cook a little more. Taking it off the skillet, I put the omelet on the plate. Walming out the kitchen, I sat next to my brother.

"Yeah, we talked two days ago. I think I'm cathing feeling for him, but I already know what he is about and I know what we are, just fuck buddies but I wnat more than that. We've been on and off fuck buddies for almost a  year, I want to change that, but I know it's go take time. But enough about me, what about you?" looking at whole taking a piece of my omelet which made me roll my eyes and flicked him on top the head.

" I mean we talk here and there but J haven't really put myself out there to him because I'm letting my insecurity and my past prevent myself from even just getting to know him or even ask him out on a date. I'm not you, strong and confident. Im weak." looking down, I lost my appetite but then felt a hand on my shoulder, I hugged my brother.

" Charles, your stronger than you think. We was seperated at a young age. I might confindent and somewhat strong but your stronger than me. I had the golden life but i didn't learn to survive or the struggle of growning up, everything was gave to me. You earned your things, on your own. If I'm being honest, I look up to you for guidance because I still need help with a few things in this life. But if I'm being honest, go for it. You never know, it might not be the wasted love." nodding my head, we got up and walked into my living room and hung out while in my mind thinking about asking him out.

So What Y'all Think So Far?

Charles?

The dream?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-whitekulture-
❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨