~3~

T Y R I L

Looking at the time, I seen it was time for my break, going to the cafeteria, to see Anthony talking Dr. Price or flirting basically. Dr. Price, or Tyrone, is married to a transgender woman, but lately they have been having problems. Cynia was caught having sex with his brother on the day of their 5 year anniversary in the bed they sleep in every night. When he found them, he beat the living hell out his brother and him and Cynia had the nerve to call him crazy and to leave. He left but he asked for divorce and Cynia hated that and wanted to make it work but Tyrone ain't having it, he still got the divorce but she won't sign the papers.

If you not happy in what you in, let the person go. Its may not be easy for the but they will recover in time. Honesty is best than lying.

Honestly, I wish I can be Anthony minus the porn...because I'm still a virgin. Don't even start, the close thin I did sexually is give head, 69 positions, ate ass, and played with my dildo. I dated bottoms instead of tops, don't judge me. I'm just waiting for the right one so until then, my dildo and fingers will do. Walking to the front, I got a muffin, a banana, and a thing of apple juice, and walk to the table where Tyrone kissed Anthony on his cheek and walked away while nodding at me meaning he was greeting me, I did the same.

"Okay, what was that about?" taking the muffin out the wrapper and bit into it, shrugging his shoulders he bit into his apple while scrolling through his phone on I guess Twitter or Instagram.

"He wanted me to come to his later on tonight to discuss some things, but we both know he just want his dick sucked and rode into cyberspace. I really don't want to because he still with his wife even if they is separated or in the middle of divorce, I refuse to be anybody cumbucket rebound. Im a hoe, but I got standards and certain I go by..I know how it feels to be cheated on" whispering the last part, which I understood. His ex from when he was in middle school to high school, they was like the power couple..until he cheated on him with his sister. He never forgave him but he forgave his sister, but they not very close since then. He needed time to fully forgive her, and I understand why. She regretted but to me, you shouldn't have done it regardless.

"Jesus, he seen your videos. I still don't understand why he still with her when she was the one cheated on him. That's not my marriage but in my opinion, she need to sign the papers and let it go. She done this to herself, not the other way around. I feel bad for this man. But I want to know, who was that guy, like I want to know the full tea, so spill" drinking my apple juice with straw, rolling his eyes, he put his phone down and looked at me in a serious but joking way.

"So, I was in the club ,the night you so rudely but sexly decline me by th way, and I was with Michelle and her ratchet ass sister Shaniquea, and Michelle pointed out that a dude was checking me out and when I looked it was the dude that dropped me off this morning. Now when I tell you when I seen him I thought that nigga was from Aladdin because he looked like Jafar. So when I went to see him, I swear I seen twins, and I was right. But his twin left before I could say anything to him, so I just conversate with the one that eyed me.
Now when tonight was over, I was hard as a damn lying Pinocchio nose because he kept grind on me and slapping my ass at the club. When we got to his place, that nigga threw me against the while and kissed my ass so rough, I was moaning like whore in a fucking pornstart porno. He threw against the bed, flipped me over and ate my ass like it was his meal. And bitch when I tell you, his dick, his dick...they shit was big, not like a horse dick, but it was enough for to cream on it and nut about six times, and I'm being so serious. We fucked about four times before he dropped me off. He told me I'm lucky I didn't meet his brother instead of him because he was on a whole other level." fanning himself like he was hot, and to be honest I was too, like I was hard under the table.

"Do you have his Instagram, I'm tryna see something" pulling out his phone, he tokd me the name of the brother which when I tell you, I got wet just looking at this post

"Wet By My Stare"

You Bet Your Money I'm Wet

"Damn bitch, that look like your typre and shit I'll give my cherry to pop, suck, eat-"covering his mouth with my hand, I rolled my eyes at the staement he just put out there.

"One, he might be fine but I'm not no charity case and just give my virginity to the most highest bidder. Two, I don't know him like that to even talk to him. And tbree, well I bet I'm not even close to be his type so I know that ain't happening no time soon"shrugging my shoukders whike drinking tge rest if the apple juice and eati g the last bite of the muffin. Anthony rolled his eues befire he looked at me and smirked.

When he smirks like that....its trouble..nope I see it coming already

He snatched my phone from me and ran with my ohone while I ran behind him yelling to get my phone back. Ge dropped my phone on the counter, leaving me smiling saying you'll thank me later. I grabbed my phone to see him text him and I swear I wanted to die

"Hey daddy, want to what this mouth do?"

So What Y'all Think?

Tyril?

Anthony?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment Amd Vote

-whiteculture-
✨❄✨❄✨❄✨❄✨