~6~

C H A R L E S

Looking at my phone I sighed thinking this was a bad idea in the first place,but at least I did try. I mean we only been talking for a couple of weeks. He probably the type that talks to you for a little and stops when you move too fast. Shrugging my shoulders, I walked inside my job place to see smiling customers with they dogs. I'm a dog groomer, for pets as you can see. I years ago I didn't finish high school because of the constant moving until I turned 18, but I was behind so I decided to leave and drop out. Around the age of 20, I decided to be a male prostitute, and I stopped and got a job as a groomer when I turned 23.

Don't get me wrong I made a lot of money and I saved it up, but it wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I wanted to open my own coffee shop, cliche to hear, I know. But, when I was younger, I had a foster parents that loved when I made for them, that we made it into a tradition to have every morning with a Danish of our choice. But they died two years later by a drive-by, wrong place at the wrong time. Ever since then, all the rest was horrible memories.

I still want to own a coffee shop, I've haven't had the best of luck with it, no support. Yeah, I have my friends but I want more than that, I want a lover, my other half but I never had the courage to accept it and let it out or better yet express it. Only thing I know is pain and hurt. But that's going to change, it have to.

"Hey Charles, how you today? Oh you might to watch out for Big Bufford , he's coming over today and you know what happened last time" shaking her head, my boss and girlfriend to my best friend John, Sheila shook her head from the vivid memory of one of our clients dog, Big Bufford.

Yeah, a Big Bufford from the sandwich at Checkers, don't ask me, see the damn owner.

"Aight, let me go check in and look over these papers, and I'll come back to help you wash Prince

"Aight, let me go check in and look over these papers, and I'll come back to help you wash Prince."walking to the back I looked on the side to see Tobias being a little ho that he is, I mean I just fucked him three nights ago,but it was wack. Malik better than him.

"Papi, where you going? No hey or nothing"grabbing my arm and pulling me to himself, while I looked blank and disgusted

"Papi, where you going? No hey or nothing"grabbing my arm and pulling me to himself, while I looked blank and disgusted. I snatched my arm from him.

"Tobias I'm at work, don't pull me like that, have you lost your damn mind? What the fuck do you want?"crossing my arms across my chest looking impatient.

"I wanted to see if you want to do something later...at my place"rubbing his finger on my chest, which made roll my eyes mentally and physically. I pushed his finger.

"First of all, I'm not fucking you no more til you get your own place. First time we fucked was at your parents house and I almost got caught, I even had to hide in the closet. The the second time was at your best friend house and while we was fucking your best friends was being loud and cheering being petty and ratchet, making beats on the walk and door saying "gO bEsT fRiEnD gEt dAt dIcK". So no, I'm busy later on." walking away leaving him in his stuck place. After I clocked in, I went back to Sheila, and while I was walking I seem the dude my brother have a crush on, I think his name is Calvin or Caleb whatever his name is. He had a German Shepherd with him, getting washed my Selina. I walked past him and began helping Shiela.

"So you still talking to that boy you have a huge crush on? Because I seen you push Tobias away" pouring the shampoo on Prince, she pour some water and began scrubbing.

"I kinda asked him out on a date, but I haven't got a answer back. I'm a little worried because he haven't text me in a week sice i asked him. He probably saying no instead of telling, I don't know."rinsing him off while shrugging

"Charles, you don't know that. You can't keep assuming that people don't want to be around yo "I'm so Jared" looking ass all the time, there are some people that loves you for you. How bout you go check on him after work?"nodding my head we continue to wash Prince and others.

4 Hours Later

"Alright Shiela, I'm gone" waving back at me, I walked to my car after put in the address his best friend gar me when I asked him. At first, he wasn't going to give to me because he thought I was just probably go use Tyril but I wasn't, I just want to check on him. He was skeptical but he gave it to me, but not before giving me the "if you hurt my best friend, I will beat your ass and cut off our balls and shove it down your throat" threat. Turning on the car, I backed up and drove to his hour but not before going to Pizza Hut. After a couple minutes of waiting I line, I got my food and started back on my journey to my future Soulmate. Parking in the lot, I looked and seen he has a nice place, well, apartment.

Getting out the car, I grabbed the food and locked my door and walked up the stairs. While I was walking, I tarted getting nerves and sweating in my palms but I continue to wake and not bitch out like Tobias he doing trying to take my d- oops, not appropriate right now. Knocking on the do, I heard shuffling be I heard a voice that was soothing in my ears

"Who is it?"

"Charles"

So What Y'all Think?

Charles?

Shiela?

Comment and Vote

Comment A Emoji of How you Fee About this Chapter

❄️✨❄️✨❄️-whitekulture-❄️✨❄️✨❄️