~10~

C H A R L E S

*Warning suicde remarks & attempt*

Closing my phone, I blocked out any type of communication so that no one can talk to me, I opened the door with a creak of the orphanage where all my nightmares all began. Closing the door with a creak, you can hear the echo throughout the house. Shuffling my feet, I wlked through the hallway passing the rooms where everyone was separated by race and age. Until, I came across the room where I was and just stared at it.

"You can do this Charles, you've been coming here for the past 5 years and still haven't opened that door,just do it" breathing in, I opened the door, which was a mistake because as I opened it,my head started having a ringing sound in my head seeing the visions of my past.

Flashback

"What's wrong little cry baby, you scared of a little dark?" pushing me against the wall, I groaned looking at Sam amd the rest of the kids stand around laughing at me

"L-Leave me alone S-Sam. I just want to g-go to sleep, I'm tired" getting up with the help of the wall, I feel the tears coming up,but I stopped them from showing I was weak. Snickering, he grabbed me by my throat throwing me in the closet looking at me

"I run this place, you Arab piece of trash. No one wants you here, so go ahead and do us a favor; Kill yourself. You don't get to sleep" throwing a razor at me, hitting against the wall behind me, he smiled slamming the door and locked it.

Looking around, I seen nothing bit darkness, no light just shadows. I started feeling hands on me,but there is nothing there but I feel it. I felt around until I felt the edge of the razor almost sliced my finger. Picking it up, I rubbed it over my wrist, feeling weird but happy.

No more hits

No more slaps across the room

No more pain

No more darkness,just free

Pushing the blade against my wrist, it went through into my skin, feeling the blood drip down my arm. Sighing, I did a few more cuts laying my head back and looking into nothing but demon faces smiling at me.

"Finally! We was tired of seeing you anyway. One less problem to deal with."

"You should've done more cuts but we take it what we get"

Chuckling, I closed my eyes feeling my life go away, not knowing someone yelling my name and picking me up. I didn't care, I just wanted to be free. 5 years of toture. No more, I can finaly be at peace.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM SAM?!?! YOU WENT TOO FAR PUTTING HIM IN THE CLOSET AND A RAZOR, REALLY?!?!!?"hearing a female voice I couldn't really put my mind to matter, I just wanted to be free from this hellhole call earth.

"So fucking what?He ain't needed here and nobody want him anyways,so I'm doing him a favor"sucking his teth, I heard a smack in the face amd it was quiet.

"Just because nobody want yo badass ain't our fault yo,you fucking buggin mo. He ain't done shit to you, but you don't fucking care. Get the fuck out my face mo,deadass befo I smack you in yo shit"hearing him stomp away, a few others left, and I was just me and her. Feeling a stinging sensation on my cuts, I woke up more looking at the girl.

"Why you didn't let me die? Im tired amd he is right, nobody want me. Every family hurt me and brung me back here only to be treated like I'm trash."shaking her head, she wrapped her arms around me amd hugged me, the first person to hug me since I've been back

"We have 3 more years and we outofhere on our own, I have your back. No matter what, I'll always wake you up. You deserve happiness. And oh yeah, names Seyarah"smiling a little, I hugged her back.

"Charles"

Flashback Over

Feeling shaking on my bodh, I looked up to see my brother and Seyarah looking worried. I rose up out the closet with help, and sat down on the dusty bed in the corner. Sitting beside me, they both looked at silently patiently for me.

"So this where our friendship began, this very room. I thought they tore this place down by now. They even still have your old bed here also." sighing, she got up to touch the walls while my brother got up and walked through the house.

"How did y'all find me? I turned my phone off." looking at me, she shook her head while walking around the room.

"Because, I knew you would come her everytime but never opended the door. You was afraid of the memories here, what they made become. You have a dark shadow around you Charles. You opening thay door shows improvement. This house have secrets, your past. You have to face them or it's gonna get worse if you don't. And plus, your brother's boo bestfriend called him about storming out his house. He's worried about you." kissing my cheek,she wiped it with her thumb and walked out the room leaving me in my thoughts.

Turning my phone on, the notifications from Instagram, my messages, Twitter etc started popping up but I was looking at the constant ones from him worried and apologizing, and mostly baming himself. I sent him text to let him know I'm okay and I'll see him tomorrow. He replied okay and glad I'm okay,but I can tellhe wanted to say more bug decided not to. Feeling guilty,I decided what I'm go do tomorrow, walking outside feeling the air hitme in the face. Walking to my car, they was waiting for me so i unlocked the door, getting inside and driving off towards my place with him on my mind.

So What Y'all Think So Far?

Charles?

His Past?

Comment And Vote Below

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

-IR-