4. feelings & first kisses

calums pov

I watched violet walk up the stairs but was snapped out of it when one of her brothers cleared their throat. I turned around and they all were death staring me. Two sat on either sides of me and one sat in a chair in front of me.

"I'm Adam"

"I'm jay"

"and I'm Steven"

Steven looked the most intimidating out of all them. He was the tallest, most musclier, and the had the most tattoos.

"So what are your intentions with our violet?" Adam asked tasing his eyebrow. "I-i mean I was just going to take her on a date" I mumbled honestly. "That's what they all say" Adam mumbled rolling his eyes.

"If you break her heart we break you. Got it?" Steven said with a straight face.

"I'm ready" Violet said finally coming down the stairs. I shot up off the couch.

"Have fun" Steven waved at us before violet turned around he glared at me. I gulped and grabbed her hand as we walked out of the house.

violet pov

I smiled to myself when in intertwined our fingers as we walked out.

"I hope they didn't scare you too much" I laughed nervously knowing they probably scared him shitless and this would probably be our last date.

"Ill take it if it means I get to take you out" He said smiling down at me. I blushed and looked down at me feet. He left go of my hand just to open the car door for me.

"My lady" He said opening the door. I laughed lightly as I got into his car. He quickly ran over to the other side of the car and got in the drivers seat.

-

It wasn't long until we got to the mini golfing place.

"I think you should get the pink one" I laughed as I pointing to the pink putter. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a blue one.

"Hell no, I'm getting the black one" I said grabbing the black putter that was placed on a stand.

"Why?"

"The color of my soul of course" I said nonchalantly.I heard calum laugh at me as I walked out onto the course. We walked up to the first hole.

"Lady's first" He said motioning for me to go first. I rolled my eyes and wen up to putt.

"You getting your ass beat, hood" I said placing my ball down. I focused on lining up the ball with the hole before hitting it and it completely missing the hole.

"Are you sure about that?" He laughed. I turned around and glared at him but then started laughing.

"Golf isn't my think ok?" I said walking over to my ball and hitting it 3 more times before it actually went into the hole.

-

It was now the last hole and me and calum were tied. I placed my ball down positioned my feet and squinted my eyes. Calum poked my cheek. "Hey" I whined rubbing my cheek.

"Sorry your focusing face is so adorable" He laughed looking at me. I blushed and looked down trying to regain my focus.

"Your just trying to mess me up" I said looking at him. He smiled and put his hands up.

"Maybe I am or maybe I'm just telling you how cute you are" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and turning me around. I put my hands on his chest. "Cal, I'm trying to win here" I laughed.