11. dumped & hangovers

Michael pov

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up and felt the immediate pain in my head. Fuck another stupid hangover. My head was pounding. I don't even remember getting home last night. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with blue walls and purple beat sheets.

My eyes went wide as I scanned the room around me panic rising in me every second. I was in a fucking girl's room. I quickly checked the spot next to me. Empty. I looked around the room. No one was there. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I mumbled

I quickly looked under the blankets. Okay I still have clothes on that's good. Where the hell was i? I threw the blankets off me and got out of bed but just fall right back down. My head was pounding so bad I could barely see.

Once it slowed down I walked around the room trying to identify who's room I was in. I made my way over to a picture frame of a guy hugging a girl. The guy was...luke Hemmings?

And the girl....oh my god Violet. I was in violet's room. I looked around. Oh my god I was in violet's fucking room. I started panicking when the door opened.

"You're awake" violet said rubbing her eyes. I couldn't help but look at her and notice how attractive she looked right this second.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun and her makeup still looked flawless from last night. She was wearing really short shorts and a tank top. She sipped her coffee and sat on her bed

"How-where-when-" I stuttered. She giggled and sat down her mug on the table next to her. "Did we-uh" I asked looking at the bed. "Oh god no" she laughed. "Um you got really drunk and so I told you I'd take you home then you freaked out and so I took you back here and you fell asleep right away-well that's the short version of what happened" she laughed looking up at me.

I rubbed my forehead turning red I knew how much of an embarrassing drunk I was. "I'm sorry" I said looking at the ground. "No its fine really" She smiled. "I thought you were quite funny" She giggled, I smiled. "Thank you for taking me out of that party god knows what would have happened" I laughed making my way over to her bed and sitting next to her.

"What was I suppose to do? Leave you alone there to drink more and die?" She asked jokingly. I shrugged "Most people would, Brooke would" I whispered the last part quietly not wanting her to hear. "Well i'm not like most people, or Brooke" She smiled looking down. Damn I guess she heard me. I was already looking at her when her eyes met mine.

I saw her eyes flicker down to my lips and I looked at hers. We both started to lean in. I was inches away from her lips when she bit her lip and turned away. I closed my eyes and mentally cursed myself. "You should get going before my brothers wake up" She said standing up and looking down at me. I stood up and nodded. I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

"Wait!" She said before I walked out. My eyes lit up and I turned towards her. "Your keys" she said throwing me my keys. "Oh" I said sadly catching them. "Wait? I let you drive bella?" I asked taken off guard.

She raised her eyebrows. "I mean-my car" I said as I looked from side to side. "Don't worry I didn't hurt your precious bella" she giggled. "Well congratulations you're the only person other than me that's ever driven my car" I laughed.

She started wiping fake tears "I'm so honored I'd like to thank my brothers and Michael for the opportunity" she said grabbing a water bottle and holding it as if it was an award. I laughed at her joking ness.

I liked that she made me laugh brooke never did. I sat there and just smiled at her for a second."Get out" she laughed throwing the bottle at me. "Okay okay" I laughed walking out of her room. All of sudden we heard the doorbell ring. I turned back towards violet and her eyebrows furrowed. She walked past me and I walked down the stairs after her.

violet pov

I was confused on who was at the door. I walked up to the door and opened it and saw calum standing there with his hands in his pocket. "Calum!" I said surprised. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked hoping that Michael wouldn't show up behind me.

"I just came to hang out since you left the party early yesterday I felt bad dragging you to it so I thought we could-"

"Who was at the door?" Michael said coming up behind me. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Oh um Michael" Calum said looking at him. Michael looked at me and then at calum.

"Oh shit this looks bad-Um I have a girlfriend i'm not trying to mess whatever you two are doing" Michael said scooting away from me. Calum bit his lip and looked to the side. "I was just leaving anyways" Michael mumbled awkwardly walking past calum and waving at me before getting into his car.

"Here come in" I said opening the door for calum to come into. We walked into my room and he closed the door. "What the hell was that?" Calum asked throwing his hands up. "What was what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and Michael?" He said looking down at me. "Cal, were barely even friends I swear we didn't do anything" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He pushed my hand off. "Then why did you insist on taking him home last night then lie to me and take him back to your place!" He yelled. My mouth fell open. "First off excuse you. Second off, He was close to being blackout drunk and any decent human being would do what I did and I didn't lie he said his mom would kill him if he came home last night so I let him sleep at my house and I slept on the floor!" I yelled in his face.

"I shouldn't even have to explain myself to you you're not my boyfriend!" I yelled. "Whatever violet" He shook his head. "What is your problem?" I snapped crossing my arms. He looked at the ground. "Please enlighten me" I mumbled he still didn't say anything. "Calum-"

"I see the way you look at him violet!" He yelled looking up at me. I just looked at him. "What do you-"

"You look at him like he's your whole world" He mumbled looking at me with sad eyes. "And I know that look because that's how I look at you" He said looking down. "Calum" I said stepping closer to him. "No, don't say anything please you don't have to say anything" He said looking up at me.

"I'm sorry" I said tears brimming my eyes. "I think we should end whatever this is" He said looking down. "But I don't want to" I said looking at him. He bit his lip and looked away. "Goodbye violet" He said not looking at me and walking out of my door.

"Wait" I said quietly but he had already left and the door already closed. I bit my lip and held back tears. I just got dumped? I think. I don't know I think thats what happened. What ever just happened it hurt like hell. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs and to the house next to me and banged on the door fighting back tears.

The door opened slowly and I saw a very tired looking Luke. "Luke" I cried hugging him. "Wha- violet whats wrong?" He said hugging me back. "He dumped me" I cried.

Word count: 1353

I'm tired.

BREAK UP WITH YOUR GF, YEAH YEAH CAUSE IM BORED