››Who You're Related To‹‹

Alec : No one-all your relatives (which is only your dad) live in another dimension

Jace : The Seelie Queen obviously. Since your dad somehow disappeared after your birth you know nothing about your other relatives.

Clary : You're Simon's cousin

Simon : You're related to your mundane dad and your mundane mum(Even though it's said that your great great great Grandmother- motherly side- was a vampire)

Izzy : You're Jaces twin-you have only survived because a police officer found you a day later half dead and took you to a hospital. He had a soft spot for you since you had took his thumb in your little hands as he lifted you up from the ground. As you survived he adopted you and took you with him back to his hometown- Paris. He's a mundane. After he proposed to his girlfriend and married her, she was your mundane mum. Your grandmother's a werewolf, and as she found out, that you could see things others couldn't, she told you as child everything about the Shadow world.
After she died, you refused to be only in the near of the Shadow World, but in midterm of puberty you tracked down some Shadowhunter and decided to learn everything at Paris' Institute. Valentine experienced obviously on you too, since you shared a bubble with your brother for 9 months straight- you both got angel blood, Jace just absorbed more than you and-due of a mistake from Valentine- yours got mixed up with the blood of a Warlock. It was a mistake which almost ruined Valentines plan of full angel blood creatures. It would have affected you both, but Jaces angel blood "protected" him, so you got it all.
In your Inistitute you're called the
"Glittery Shadow" due of your powers which unnnormally sparkle(A/N : Yes I do know Jace is Izzys brother, but only adopted. But they haven't adopted you, so you're not really part of the family. Beside - it's legit to be in love with your "siblings" as long as you're not blood related. You hasn't grown up with them, neither were you part of the same family so... DEAL WITH THAT! Thank you :) and I know there will be a wave of hate since Jace lost his family, but it's like the title said a    I M A G I N E  Book so yeah)

Sebastian/Jonathan : Your Shadowhunter Mum and your Shadowhunter Dad

Raphael : Your mundane mum, your mundane dad and your mundane little brother -
Who really could be Simon's ( Your best Friend since diapers days) brother since they both share a passion for Star Wars and had both told you more than 672829000 times that they were your father. It stopped as one of them realised that he would be related to you and refused to continue - Let's say Simon was really devastated for a few months...

Magnus : You're adopted by mundanes. As they found out about your powers, they fully supported you