»Black (Raphael)«

(y/h/c) = your hair color

Feedback is welcome :)

" Hey Mi Amor."

"DAMN IT!"

Raphael chuckled at my poor try to sneak up at him and scare him.

He kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"Vampire sense" He only said, while taking his shirt off.

I turned around, mentally begging that he hasn't seen my bright red face.

I suddenly felt a pair of lips on my neck, scaring the Shit out of me.

Raphael started laughing and took me in his embrace.

" Still not used to it?"

" About what? Vampire existence or Teasing Boyfriends?"

He grinned and tightened his grip around me.

"Both."

" The one more than the other."

I turned around, resting my head onto his chest.

"Oh."

"What?"

"That's a good fabric",I said, swirling the textile from his new taken on white shirt around my finger," Where did you bought it?"

He huffed in the crook of my neck.

" Can't remember."

I pouted.

"Liar. You just don't want me to know, so I won't go there and buy one for myself and wear yours instead."

He smirked.

" Well, you look hot in my Shirts."

" So am I looking like a potato to you, right now?"

"Mi Amor, you always looks hot. But In my clothes especially."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile.

"How many Girls did you get with that line?"

" With You? One."

I raised my eyebrow,a smirk plastered onto my face.

" That means I am special to you, right?"

"No, not in the slightest. I literally wait for it to finally get rid of you."

"Rude."

"Not as rude as the question, Hermosa. You should already know, that you are my after life."

I blushed and tried to hid my face behind my (y/h/c) hair.

Raphael looked onto his watch. His eyes darkened.

"You have to go soon, Hermosa. A few  Vampires from outside are coming over to discuss the large amount of new bitten vampires."

"Can't I stay with you?"  I asked, sad and annoyed at the same time,to spend so little time with him.

He smiled gently at me.

" You know it's not safe to be around.
And the last I want is to find you somewhere lying around, bitten from some asshole who doesn't understand the different between any girl and MY Girl."

Sensing my disappointment, he sighed but smiled after it at me.

" Do you want to decide what I wear to today's meeting? I still need a jacket."

I smiled and happily skipped to his closet.

" If there is some dumb chic who dares to flirt with you, tell her you have a girlfriend and she picked out your outfit - and her eyes if she continues to only look at you" I ordered him, looking through his all black jackets.

"You are sexy when you're jealous."

"I am not jealous. I just don't trust Women around you. Especially not those with fangs."

I looked at him.

"You tricked me, you only have black jackets! For whatever I decide, it's the same."

He chuckled, as I took out one of his jackets and examined every inch of it.

I took my bag and put one of my
Pins onto his jacket, smiling like a maniac as I handed it to him.
(Picture above)

" We will definitely buy you colorful jackets, Raph, but for now this will help."

He raised his eyebrow as he saw it.

" Really?"

" Really, Mi Amor" I answered, knowing me speaking Spanish made him soft.

He chuckled, but put his jacket on.

" I have to go now. I will call someone to bring you home."

"It's not like I am a big girl now or something like that."

" Tell this the ones who met Valentine. Oh wait, you can't, they are dead. Listen, right now, being the girlfriend of a Downworlder is dangerous, especially since you are a Mundane. I can't keep you safe during the day time, so please let me do it if I can."

I only nodded, almost breaking into tears as I saw his sparkling eyes.

I haven't thought about it, how much it pressures him, not being able to save me during daylight if something happens.

But he did.

He thought about it.

And as good as I knew him, he thought about it every day.

"Okay", I said, walking up to him and pressing a kiss onto his cheek,"I Love you, you know that right?"

He smiled and looked down at me.

"Of course I do, Mi Amor," he pecked my lips and hugged me.

" You will be late if you're not going now, Raph."

He let go of me, and walked out of the door.

" RILEY!" He yelled, " Make sure to bring her home safe! Don't let anyone lay a finger on her, protect her whatever it takes."

The Vampire nodded, looking at me.

" And Riley, She is my Girl, don't even think about doing anything to her."

Raphael gave Riley a glare, before dissappearing out of my sight.

He sure is hot when he is in Leader Mode