»Their Reaction To You Wearing Flavored Chapstick«

(f/f) = favorite flavor
(Y/N) = Your Name

(f/f) = favorite flavor(Y/N) = Your Name

Alec :

Alec licked over his lips in confusion, inches away from yours,"Why do you taste like (f/f) ?"

"It's my Chapstick," You giggled.

"You wear Chapstick often?"

"Yes?"

"Use this one from now on, please."

Jace :

"Damn you taste good," he smirked against your lips, as he came in contact with your (f/f) Chapstick. He pushed you down on the bed. You growled as he continued to simply peck your lips to taste again, "Stop teasing you idiot!" making him chuckle and slowly place butterfly kisses along your jaw down to your collarbone...

Sebastian/Jonathan :

"You know, I think I fell in love with you the moment we first kissed. You somehow tasted like (f/f), I really liked that."

You were silent for a second. He told you he loved you. For the first time."I love you too," You smiled, a teasing glint in your eyes, as you playfully shoved him with your shoulder, "But you fell in love with my chapstick, and this really bruises my ego, Seb."

Magnus :

"New chapstick, my dear?" Magnus asked, tilting her head as he licked his lip.

"Yes, it's -"

"Don't tell me! It's... Wait, let me taste again," You giggled a little as he pecked your lips, trying to figure out which flavor it was. "I know it!
It's (f/f)!"

"Yes, it is."

"Alright, now, where were we? Ah, yes, my lips on your lips and the chapstick you should definitely use more often."

Clary :

"You taste like (f/f)," She stated.

"Yes? It's my new chapstick."

She smiled at you, "It's my favorite chapstick flavor too!"

Izzy :

"You taste good, babe," she said, smiling as you rolled your eyes at her playfully.

"You just want to know where I bought it so you could use it on your own, don't you?" You accused with a smile.

"What can I say? It reminds me of you and I just love (f/f)," she pecked your lips one more time, "Especially on you."

Simon :

"You taste like Princess Leia looks like : Good," he mumbled against your lips, making you laugh.

"Oh God, Simon! That was so bad!"

He smiled sheepishly at you, "Sorry."

"No, No, please continue! I would love to know more about me tasting like Princess Leia looks like!"

"Shut up and just kiss me, please."

"Alright, sorry," You said, pulling him back to you, colliding your lips with his, "Just a quick question : Do you think my hair is as shiny as Chewbacca's?"

"(Y/N)!"

Raphael :

"You taste sweeter than any type O blood, mi Amor."

"Actually is this (f/f) flavored chapstick so...duh."

"Shut up, I tried to be romantic."

"By using this phrase? Babe, no offense, but you sounded like a spanish version of Edward Cullen."

"Who?" You rolled your eyes a little, pecking his lips in amusement as the jealousy he was feeling was almost touchable.

You almost laughed at how hard he was trying to figure out who the Hell Edward Cullen was and why the fuck he was flirting with his girl.

"No one, Raph, no one," you giggled, successfully driving his mind back to you when you started to unbutton his shirt...