»"Kiss Her?" (Alec)«

Note :

Is not related to the chapter »What you are«

You sat on the bed of your loving boyfriend Alexander Lightwood and listened to him talking about his day

Normally you would be happy about him telling you something about his day as you are a mundane and he mostly keeps his Shadowhunter life a secret.

Normally.

But today was just a little different.

Starting from him coming through your window at 3 am cursing, to him almost yelling at you to take your stuff and coming with him to the Institute.

You hadn't much of a choice to not go, since you were afraid of you saying no would make the vein on his neck explode and to be honest-

A angry Alec is a scary Alec.

And it's not like you would actually have something against the idea of spending more time with your favorite Eiffeltower.

So now you sit here, listening to his rant about some girl named Clary and how "she makes him want to push her off a bridge."

You yawned and looked at the watch on his nightstand.

5 am.

"... Seriously, Sometimes I just want to smash her against the wall and-"

"Kiss her?" You suggested, looking with tired eyes at him.

Alec, now completly confused and silent looked at you.

A big Question mark over his head.

"W-What?"

" Sometimes you just want to smash her against the wall and kiss the freaking hell out off her."

A look of disgust replaced the former look.

" That's utterly disgusting. I would rather kiss a damon than her."

" And I would rather kiss an Dementor than listening to your rant about this girl I don't even know."

" What's an-"

" What I was trying to say is," You interrupted, " Shut up, get in bed and freaking cuddle with your girlfriend instead of talking about some other girl."

A small smirk appeared on his face.

" Are you jealous, Y/N ?"

You rubbed your eyes a little, trying your hardest not to snap at him for taking you here just so he can rant about someone.

" No, Alec, I am tired. If you haven't noticed it, it's 5 in the morning."

His eyes darted to his clock.

" Shit" he cursed, looking apologetically at you.

You giggled a little at his realise of time.

" Alec, just get into bed."

Did his ears just turn red? Cute.

He climbed onto his bed, as you shifted to make space for him.

" Finally" you mumbled and snuggled up on him, making him slightly laugh.

" Night Alec."

" It's actually almost-"

" I said Night Alexander."

" Night Babe."

And guess who was the fist to start snoring?

Let's just say, it wasn't his beloved girlfriend.