»How You Met... JACE (BLACKPINK LISA VERSION)«

I wrote it in the beautifully "You" Version, so you are Lisa 😊

If someone does not know who Lisa is.... She's a Thai singer of the Korean Girl group "BLACKPINK" and also known as the "girl with bangs"

ENJOY! 😄

It was by coincidence

You were on your groups World Tour "Blackpink In Your Area 2019" and had a little free time.

Of course, you had to discover the town.

Camera man were always in your near, so as Bodyguards.

After a while you got bored and tried to convince your bodyguards to let you go alone.

They did not let you.

So you started to make up a plan how you could discover the town by yourself.

What's the easiest way to sneak away?

Exactly, many people.

You searched and found some people, then you "played" hide and seek.

Thanks to your fit body, you were able to let the bodyguards and cameras behind you.

Well, maybe it was also because of the many people who blocked their sight.

As excited as you were, you ran almost through the whole city.

And of course ended up on a empty street.

Your phone also died because of all the pictures you took and load on Instagram.

It was pretty dark and you panicked a little.

So it was almost natural, that you flipped the one over your shoulder who touched you on your back.

What you haven't calculated was, that the guy was pretty big and instantly hold you onto your throat as he jumped back on his feet.

It was unbelievable fast, you couldn't believe your eyes.

" Let me go!" You tried to kick him and punch him--without a chance of getting free.

"HELP! PLEASE! HELP!"

He covered your mouth with his hand.

You bite him.

" You Bitc-"

Without a second thought you ran away.

You couldn't hear his footsteps, but you could hear his clothes whip against his body.

Call it fright of the dead or just panic, but without thinking you ran into a church.

An old church.

Like it almost fall apart.

But you were in danger, and it was the only option left.

Maybe there was a homeless dude who would help you.

Or a Movie Crew filming whatever who would offer you their help.

But of course there was no one.

Arms wrapped around you and you screamed on top of your lungs.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

To be honest you haven't thought that someone actually would come to rescue you, so you were surprised as it happened.

You fell, you heard cursing and then you only saw the reflection of something lightful and suddenly there was a little smoke.

Someone took your hand and helped you to get up.

" K-Kamsahamnida! I-I mean Thank you!"

The guy with the blonde hair looked at you with suspicious eyes.

" Who are you? How comes I've never seen you?"

Almost instantly you bowed to him and smiled afterwards.

" annyeonghaseyo blackpink Lisa imnida!"

He blinked irritated.

" Listen, I don't care if you're India, but you better don't joke with me!"

" H-Hello I'm Blackpinks Lisa!", you hastily said, cursing yourself for introducing you in Korean.

He still looked like he was about to rip your head off, so you added " Please don't hurt me."

As if some how he realized how frightened you were and how strange this all must seem to you, he immediately looked with soft eyes at you.

" So, Lisa, tell me how I have never noticed you."

You blinked.

Was this dude serious?

"... Perhaps, because we just met?"

He smirked.

"Right, I would have noticed you sooner."

You felt uncomfortable and looked down.

"I-I really have to go now..."

" Wait!"

He grabbed your arm.

You looked into his eyes.

" If something like that ever happens again, and it's not me who saves you, ask for Jace, and everything will be good again, okay?"

You only nodded before you ripped his hand off you and started running away.

This time, you found your way back to the crowded street and to your bodyguards.