»How You Met... CLARY (BLACKPINK LISA VERSION)«

Clary :

" Heeeeyyyy, look! There are two red heads!" a drunk dude yelled, pointing at you and another girl.

You were at a party, trying your hardest to let go of the stress for the first time since debut.

" Are you as fiercely as you look?" He asked with a smug smile.

You looked at the other girl, seeing the exact same expression on her face as yours.

She looked at you, silently asking if you were interested in this dude.

You shook your head slightly, not really encouraged to pick up a fight with an American.

" Leave us alone," She said with a firm voice, " My Dad's an Police officer."

"And my dad is in jail-looks like we are the perfect match."

He touched her arm, making you angry.

"Let go of her, or I will sue you for sexual harassment!"

"Who do you think you are? Be happy they let you get in here, Chink!"

You bit your lip.

" I am Lalisa Manoban! And if you won't let the girl go now, you will face trouble with not only me, but with my members, my Agency and Blinks!"

One of his friends approached you, trying to find something familiar.

" Oh I know who she is!" His friend hiccuped," She's this one girl! You know, THIS one girl!" He swirled around, almost losing his balance and pointed at a screen.

"She can't do anything to me!" He blurted, spitting next to Lisa,"Because she's who she is! Just another Asian BITCH!"

The other redhead suddleny throw her fist onto the boys face.

He screamed and fell to the ground,holding onto his bloody nose.

"Shit! We have to go, now!"  She took your hand, pulling you out of the club.

A few streets away you stopped.

You two tried to catch your breath.

"I-I am Clary by the way" She said, breathing hard.

"Lisa."