Speechless Love | Soundwave x Mute!Femme!Reader

Requested by Darkhorse984

(Y/N) walked down the halls silently, singing in her head since she couldn't sing out loud... she was born with a severely damaged voice box.

She was Megatron's assassin but was also the lover of the eyes and ears of the Decepticons, Soundwave. Everyone knew not to flirt with (Y/N)... well... most everyone...

Vehicons that flirted with her were never heard from again but Starscream always seemed to get away with it because Soundwave wouldn't kill him since that Megatron's job.

Her assignment that she had been given was to get the relic they had detected and bring it to Megatron and she was on her her way back, carrying the Omega Key in her servos.

She was extremely wounded but she was alive... for now...

(Y/N) trudged her way into the Med Bay and looked at Knockout who rushed over.

"(Y/N)?! Are you okay?!" He helped her onto the medical berth and started fixing her up after she shook her helm.

Soundwave had seen her come back wounded on the security cameras and looked at Megatron for permission to be with his lover. The Dark Lord nodded and Soundwave was off, running to make sure that his (Y/N) was okay.

Soundwave entered the room and saw her trying to cry out in pain but since she had no voice box, no sound came out.

He rushed over to his lover and gripped her servo with worry. (Y/N) was leaking energon severely and she looked at Soundwave. He ripped off his visor and looked at her with worried optics.

She cried softly but no sound came out after a while though, she started to fade and Soundwave was frightened. He kissed her softly.

"(Y/N) please, don't leave me!" Knockout nearly paused when he heard Soundwave use his real voice but he kept working, not wanting to let (Y/N) die but it was becoming very difficult and soon... her death was inevitable...

Soundwave watched as his lover's optics closed for what he thought would be the very last time. He started to cry... Soundwave, the emotionless and expressionless Decepticon third in command, was actually crying. He had wanted to bond with (Y/N), have a little family.

"I'm sorry Soundwave, she is gone." Knockout said sadly and Soundwave let out a soft sob. "I love you so much (Y/N). Why do you have to leave me?" He whispered against her chassis as he sobbed.

A vehicon related the message and Megateon wasn't having it. He couldn't lose his best fighter next to himself and Soundwave. He also knew this would affect Soundwave greatly.

He ran into the vault where he kept the Forge of Solus Prime and he ran to the Med Bay. He was honestly surprised to see Soundwave crying. He knew that he would be but he had never seen Soundwave cry before.

Megatron cleared his throat and Soundwave looked over. He saw the Forge and knew what Megatron was going to do. He quickly got up and let Megatron walk over. He gently tapped over (Y/N)'s spark with the forge and there was an explosion of blue light.

When the light faded, Soundwave rushed to (Y/N)'s side and hugged her. She opened her optics and groaned.

"I feel like scrap." She muttered and everyone froze.

"(Y/N)?" Soundwave looked at her and she smiled at him.

"Yeah?" She hadn't realized she was speaking because she always heard herself but she had to admit that she could really hear herself now and she gasped. "I have a voice!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around Soundwave.

"I'm so glad you are okay I love you so much!" Soundwave held her close.

"I finally get to say I love you out loud!" She kissed him. "I love you so much Soundwave." She said after she pulled back from their kiss.

Soundwave caressed her cheek. "You never had to say it out loud, your actions spoke the loudest. I loved you through our speechless love."