True Bounty | Drift x Femme!Reader

(Y/N) had been trying to escape all the bounty hunters that were after her. She was the only daughter of the one and only Optimus Prime and Phoenix Prime.

She tried to lay low but she wasn't expecting to be found as fast as she was.

"(Y/N) Pax, surrender now," a familiar voice echoed through her cave and she sat up straight.

"What?! How did you find me, Drift?" (Y/N) sounded more annoyed than panicked.

"I planted a tracker on you last week," Drift said as he kept his blaster pointed at her.

"Ugh! Can a femme just live in peace? I literally did nothing wrong but everyone is after me!"

"Well you're the daughter of the last two Primes to live," Drift cuffed her and she grumbled.

"And that's my fault how? It's not like I asked for my creators to be Primes. Plus, no one has seen my creators in years. Even I don't know where they are," (Y/N) snapped as she was taken from her cave that she called home.

"Well you can tell that to the council," Drift said and (Y/N) hummed.

"But I do know where BumbleBee is. I can take you to him and then you'll have both of us," (Y/N) offered and Drift thought about it.

"Alright, but I'm not letting you roam free."

"Too late," (Y/N) said as she walked around and Drift raised an optic ridge.

"Watch the servos," (Y/N) did jazz hands and dangled the cuffs in her left servo.

"You gi-"

"Eh, you want my help, I stay out of the cuffs," she grinned at him.

"Fine. But you better not try anything," Drift glared at her and she hummed.

"Alright," she shrugged.

🔴🔵⚪🔵🔴

After weeks of travel, they entered the Earth's solar system.

Drift looked at (Y/N) and smiled a bit as he watched her work on tracking Bee's exact location.

He couldn't stop think about what would happen if he didn't take her in. Spending weeks with her, it made him realize that he enjoyed her company. Even Slipstream and Jetstorm took a liking to her.

"We'll be landing within about an hour and a half. Earth time," (Y/N) said and Drift snapped out of his thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh, understood," he said as he straightened his stance, having noticed he wasn't standing completely straight anymore.

"Are you alright, Drift? You seem off," (Y/N) pointed out.

"I'm perfectly fine," Drift brushed it off and walked over to the monitor.

"I got the coordinates of the base," (Y/N) informed and he hummed.

"Good," Drift said simply before walking away.

When they landed, (Y/N) ran out of the ship and Drift went to run after her but when he left the ship, he found she hadn't gone far.

She ran over to the black and yellow Autobot, hugging him tightly.

"(Y/N)! Long time no see!" Bee chuckled and hugged her back.