Cuddles | Optimus x Female Human!Reader

Optimus felt guilty for not making more time for (Y/N). With decoding, missions, and everything else going on, Optimus was so overwhelmed. He wanted to let (Y/N) know that she was the only thing him sane. He just wanted to make her feel loved.

(Y/N) felt like Optimus was too busy for her and she was losing faith in their relationship.

"Hello, Ratchet," Optimus said as walked over to his friend.

"Hello, Optimus. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" Optimus asked him.

"She is on the roof," Ratchet said and Optinus nodded.

"Thank you, old friend," Optimus said before going up to the roof to see the gorgeous human he loved so much.

(Y/N) lied there looking at the stars before she heard someone behind her. She looked to see the handsome mech she had fallen for. Optimus transformed and activated his holoform.

"Lovely evening, is it not?" Optimus walked over to her and sat down.

"Yes, yes it is," (Y/N) sat up and looked away from Optimus.

"Sweetspark, I apologize for being so distant. I have been so busy and the Decepticons are giving no opportunity for a break. I know you are mad but I am trying."

(Y/N) sighed and looked up at Optimus before saying, "I understand... I just wish I could have more of your attention. I know it's selfish but I love you."

"And I love you too, (Y/N). I understand that you want all of my attention and believe me, I wish I could give you every ounce of my attention but I can't, no matter how much I want to," Optimus sighed softly as he looked at her.

"I just feel like you don't want to be with me anymore... I completely understand if you no longer want me as your lover because of the war," (Y/N) looked away from Optimus whose eyes were wide.

"I will always want to be with you, (Y/N). You are the only thing that is keeping me going and encouraging me to win this war. I want to have peace so we can start a family without having to worry about the Decepticons taking you and our future sparklings away from me... I want a peaceful future with the woman I love so much," Optimus gently made her look into his eyes.

(Y/N) sniffed and buried her face in Optimus' chest.

"I promise that I will try to make as much time for you as possible. I'll take you on patrols with me. You can be with me whenever I'm decoding or searching for energon. And I'll be there to hold you at night, my love. Our bedtime snuggles and goodnight kiss is what I look forward to every day," Optimus promised her and kissed her head gently.

"Okay. C-can you just hold me?"

Optimus smiled and nodded, cuddling with the love of his life. His comm link went off, something about the Decepticons. (Y/N) looked up at him with a frown, sighing as she went to get up. Optimus pulled her closer to him and turned off his comm link, ignoring it.

"The Decepticons can wait. I'm having cuddle time with the love of my life," Optinus said and (Y/N) giggled but slipped out of his arms, standing with her hands on her hips.

"I love you, Optimus but you are the leader of Team Prime. Cuddles can wait. Go be my big, strong, handsome leader," She said to him.

Optimus pouted and whined playfully before grumbling, "I'm gonna kick Megatron's aft for interrupting cuddle time."

(Y/N) smiled as he got up and she pecked his lips before going back into the base. Optimus had no emotion on his face when they reentered the base, him being back in his bipedal form, but it was obvious by his eyes that he was not happy.

"Autobots! Roll out!" Optimus said before running through the groundbridge with the rest of the team except for Ratchet, McKayla, and the kids.

~Time Skip brought to you by Optimus eating all the cookies in the cookie jar~

The war was finally over and Optimus asked (Y/N) to marry him since they couldn't exactly spark bond. She gave birth to two beautiful sparklings, Aquablade and Comet.

Now (Y/N) sat on the back patio of the house she shared with Optimus, watching the twins play happily in the yard with the puppy that she had gotten for them, Matrix.

Optimus had been back on Cybertron for another meeting with the new high council and had been gone for a few weeks to help with a project. When he returned to Earth, he decided to surprise his family.

When it was time for the twins to go to bed, (Y/N) carried them both up to their shared room, Matrix following close behind.

(Y/N) opened the door to the twins' room and saw Optimus standing between their bed with a bouquet of flowers as well as a bad of presents for the twins.

"Daddy!" The twins exclaimed and ran at him once their mother set them down.

"Hello, my little sparklings," Optimus said happily as he put the stuff down and embraced his children. He let them go after a few moments and stood up, letting (Y/N) come into his open arms.

"Hello, my love. I missed you all so much," Optimus pulled his wife close and kissed buried his nose in her hair, taking her sweet, familiar scent that let him truly know that he was home.

Once the kids were in bed, Optimus walked to his and (Y/N)'s bedroom. He got some pajama pants on and took his shirt off. (Y/N) put on her usual sports bra and comfy shorts to go to bed.

She cuddled in bed with her husband and smiled. "I love you so much, Orion," She murmured happily.

"I love you too, (Y/N). I'm sorry for being gone so long. I wanted to be home every day so I could cuddle with you."

She giggled and pecked his lips. "Well now you get to cuddle with me."

Optimus smiled and gave her a goodnight kiss as he cuddled with her until they both fell asleep in each others arms.

They sure did like to cuddle.