Traitor | Knockout x Femme!Reader Part 2

Knockout couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. He kept imagining what would've happened if he had told Y/n that he is in love with her.

He had started to hang out with one of the new femmes in the lab, Wingspirit, to try and get his mind off of Y/n but it made him sadder. He felt like he was replacing Y/n but he just couldn't.

Y/n was everything to him. She was always on his processor and nothing would ever change that.

🔴⚪⚫⚪🔴

Y/n walked into the throne room, getting strange looks from everyone.

Megatron hadn't let it get out to his ranks that Y/n was no longer an ally. He loved his little sister even if he was stone cold. She was his only family. She kept him sane in this insanity of war. He told her everything. How he was feeling, his guilt, how he was in love with his assistant, whenever he was in pain. He told his little sister absolutely everything. The thought that she betrayed him made him feel empty, sparkbroken, and alone.

When he saw her walk into the throne room, his optics widened. She ran over, hugging him tight but he shoved her off. He drew his sword and held it at her neck.

The Decepticons in the room were shocked at their master's reaction.

"M-Megsy?" Y/n was terrified, never having been treated like this from her brother.

"You dare to come back here and show your face to me?!"

"W-what? What do you mean? I-I came home... I-I thought you'd be happy to see me..." Y/n started to tremble.

"You're a traitor! You think I don't know that you joined the Autobots?!" Megatron started to press his sword into her neck cables.

She panicked, realizing that they had spies in the Autobot ranks. She quickly thought up a lie.

"I was captured! Optimus decided to give me a chance as an an Autobot so I took the chance! I have information!" She said quickly and Megatron froze.

"You didn't betray us?" Normally he would've been suspicious but he desperately wanted his sister back.

"No! I would never betray you, Megsy!"

She felt awful about lying but she needed her brother back. She needed to see Knockout again.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Megatron said lowly before he helped her up off the ground. She hugged him tight and nearly stated to cry.

"I missed you. I wanted to come home every day," Y/n murmured and he hummed, hugging her back. He glared at the anyone who looked at them. He was soft on his sister but the same did not apply for any of the other Decepticons, accept for his assistant and Soundwave.

"I have missed you as well, N/n," Megatron said quietly and she looked up at him.

"I'll brief you on the information I gathered later. I need to see Knockout," Y/n said quickly and Megatron hummed.

"Understood. I'll be waiting," he said and he dat down on his throne as she ran out to go to the lab.

She was super excited to see the mech she was so in love with.

She saw him through the little window in the lab door and her spark dropped.

He was there with another femme who was all over him. He was smiling and laughing.