Chapter 10 - "What happened last night?"

31st December 2014:

It was New Years Eve and Luke was holding one of his traditional parties.

I was wearing a black playsuit with small pink flowers dotted around it. I'd put on a pair of black heels at Maisie and Alexa's nagging. Alexa had curled my hair and pinned part of the front back of my face. Maisie had done my make-up. The whole experience made me feel like a doll they we're dressing up.

"Do I have wear heels?" I whined.

"YES!" responded Maisie and Alexa.

"You look amazing guys," said Becky appearing from the bathroom. She was wearing a short purple dress, her pink hair plaited in a fishtail plait.

"You look gorgeous Becky!" I beamed, "As do you both," I smiled over at Maisie and Alexa.

"Thanks," blushed Maisie. She was wearing a white dress, her blonde hair straightened. She accompanied her outfit with brown wedges. Connor wouldn't be able to resist her.

"Thanks gorgeous," gushed Alexa smoothing down her pink bodycon dress that fitted her slim frame perfectly.

"Whose ready to party!" I laughed happily.

------

"News Years baby," shouted Freddie putting his arm around my shoulder, laughing in his highly intoxicated state.

"Hi Freddie," I laughed, "How much have you drank?"

"Just a little bit," he said as he hiccuped.

"Sure..." I turned around towards the kettle, "Let me make you some coffe-"

"Lukey baby!" shouted Freddie throwing himself onto Luke, "Happy news years!" he exclaimed loudly before staggering into the living room.

"He's gonna have one huge headache in the morning," Luke chimed.

"It's his own fault for getting so drunk," I added.

"Have you drank anything?"asked Luke.

"I'm sticking to the soft drinks this time Luke, there is not going to be a repeat of last time," I shuddered at the memory.

"Go on, just one?"

I thought about it eventually responding, "Go on then but just one?"

3 shots, 2 beers and 1 cider later...

"Lukey baby!" I exclaimed happily.

"Rosy-Roo!" he answered as we staggered over to each other.

"It's only a few minutes until midnight!" I beamed shaking slightly in my heels. I grabbed Luke's arm in order to steady myself. However, him being equally as drunk, we both crashed to the floor in a heap of laughter.

"This is where I'm happiest Lukey," I smiled.

"On the floor?"

"No silly," I giggled, "With you. You always make me happy."

5...

"It's nearly 2015!" I shouted.

4...

"Thanks for the best year Rosy," Luke answered.

3...

"Thanks for making my year bearable Lukey," I responded snuggling into his arms.

2...

"Here's to another great one."

1...