Character List

I realised that all the characters in this book may be getting a bit confusing so I thought I would write a character list which I can always add to as I go along with the story.

------------------

Rosy Jenkins - She is 16 years old. She lives with her Dad, Kevin Jenkins and her sister Tina Jenkins. She has been brought mainly by her older sister Tina, who is 12 years older than her. Her mother, Sonya Jenkins left when she was 7 years old. Her best friend is Luke Griffiths and Maisie Hughes. She is 5"8. She has auburn coloured hair and blue eyes. She is currently at sixth form college in year 12.

Tina Jenkins - She is 28 years old. She lives with her Dad, Kevin Jenkins, and her sister, Rosy Jenkins, who she basically brought up after her Mum, Sonya Jenkins, left when she was 19. She is currently dating Daniel Evans. She is 5"10. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She currently works in an office.

Kevin Jenkins - He is 52 years old. Tina Jenkins and Rosy Jenkins Father. His work means he is often abroad, consequently resulting in Tina looking after Rosy. He is 6"6. He has brown hair and green eyes.

Sonya Jenkins - She is 48 years old. The estranged wife of Kevin Jenkins who left him 9 years ago. She has two children, Rosy Jenkins and Tina Jenkins who she isn't in contact with. She is 5"5 and has auburn hair and blue eyes. Her current location and occupation is unknown.

Luke Griffiths - He is 17 years old. He lives with his Mum, Mel Griffiths. His Dad died when he was 8. Mel's job also means she is away often, so Tina Jenkins looks after Luke as well. His bestfriend (and love interest ;) ) is Rosy Jenkins. He is 6"4. He has brown hair and green eyes. He is currently at sixth form college in year 13.

Mel Griffiths - She is 47 years old. She has one son called Luke Griffiths. Her husband died before Luke was born. She is 5"6. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She works for the same company as Kevin Jenkins.

Maisie Hughes - She is 16 years old. She is currently dating Connor Travers. Her bestfriend is Rosy Jenkins. She is 5"4. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She attends sixth form college and is in year 12.

Connor Travers - He is 16 years old. He is currently dating Maisie Hughes. He is 6"2. He had black hair and brown eyes. He is in year 12 and sixth form.

Freddie Evans - He is 17 years old. He has a brother called Daniel Evans. He is 6"5. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is in year 13 and sixth form.

Daniel Evans - He is 29 years old. He has a brother called Freddie Evans. He is currently dating Tina Jenkins. He is 6"2. He has red hair and blue eyes. He currently works in the same office as Tina.

Alexa Adams - She is 17 years old. She is 5"2. She has black hair and hazel eyes. She is in year 13 at sixth form.

Becky Ashton - She is 16 years old. She skipped a year in school as she is very bright which makes her in year 13 at sixth form. She has pink hair and blue eyes.

Alexander Summers - He is 17 years old. He is 6"1. He has brown hair and green eyes. He is in year 13 and sixth form.

Amber Bennett - She is 17 years old. Luke Griffiths ex-girlfriend. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She attends sixth form and is in year 13.