SEVEN

Eva sat in her apartment on Jessica's laptop when Trish walked in along with Jessica "Hey Eva!" Trish spoke.

"Trish." Eva replied sending her a small smile.

"My company is throwing a charity gala in a few weeks, are you gonna come?" Trish questioned, Jessica had a bored look on her face. "Jess is."

"Sadly." Jess mumbled, "Shes making me bring a date, so you have to as well."

"Maybe you could bring Peter?" Trish asked with a smirk, Eva glared at the girls. Jessica had obviously told her about Eva's friend.

"Your boyfriend." Jessica commented, Eva picked up one of Jess' whiskey bottles and threw it her way, it landed on the wall behind Jessica. "Your lucky that was empty!"

"Don't tell people about him!" Eva warned, Jessica rolled her eyes at her over reacting sister.

"Just ask him if he wants to come." Trish said, a small smile on her face at the thought of Eva dating.

"No." Eva responded, "I'm not doing that."

"Eva! Please!" Trish begged, "I'll buy you a new tv, and a laptop of your own." Trish offered, the woman made a lot of money and recived various discounts.

"She will ask him." Jessica explained giving Eva a look, Eva scowled but nodded her head slightly. They really needed a tv.

"Who are you going to bring Jess?" Eva inquired, Luke and Jessica weren't together. He had moved to Harlem after the whole Kilgrave incident. He was on the run.

Jessica then scowled at her sister, mumbling. "Malcolm." Eva grinned at this, she loved Malcolm. He often came over when Jess was out, well after he got of the drugs. Eva would always help him when he was on them, but he wasn't allowed in the apartment. She brought him peanut butter.

"Well is sure you will have fun!" Eva said with a smirk on her face. Jessica glared at her younger sister.

"Not at much fun as you and Pete." She sent a wink her way.

Eva sat with Peter and Ned at lunch. The brunette finished her diner and was now on her phone. "You should really put that away."

She looked up to see peter giving her a look. She frowned at him but listened, she didn't know why she listened to him. "Scared peter?"

"I just don't want you to get in trouble." He responded, Eva rolled her eyes.

"How romantic." He glared at her, Ned widened his eyes looking between the two. "I'm joking." She explained to Ned. He then gave her a look.

She shook her head at the boys, "Liz looks pretty today." Ned commented, Peter gave him the dirtiest look she had ever seen. Then the boys proceeded to stare at her, without blinking for another minute. Liz was definitely going to get creeped out.

"You know that's weird right? And really creepy." Eva explained, the boys went red. "Girls don't like it when boys stare at them, drooling."

"We weren't drooling!" Peter defended, matter of factly. They weren't drooling but Eva loved to piss peter off. It was a new tradition for her.

"You were." She replied and leant over and wiped his mouth with her hand, giving him a look. He blushed at the contact and Ned began watching the exchange.

"I wasn't." Peter declared, whipping his mouth again just in case Eva missed some.

Eva rolled her eyes at the boy. "What are you doing on the 20th?"

"I- I don't know." Peter answered now focusing on the brunette who sat facing him. Ned raised a brow at this, and so did Michelle. Was Eva going to ask Peter out?

"Well my aunt?" She said sounding like a question, she didn't know what to call Trish. "Is this radio show host and her company is going this charity ball thing, I have to go and bring a date." Eva explained, Ned looked to Michelle who looked to him 'what the fuck' Eva and peter were not breaking eye contact it was weird. Eva didn't have feelings for peter but she considered him a friend.

"Wh- Erm- so wh- would I be like your date?" Peter stuttered, she nodded her head. Why else would she tell him that story.

"She says I have to bring one, and Jess told her that you came to our house so it kind of has to be you." Eva explained, he pretended to be thinking about it but the girl and the boy already knew the answer. "Besides I don't think I could handle spending 4 hours with any other guy."

Peter blushed at her comments, Michelle raised a brow at the girl. Ned gave peter a pleasing look and mouthed. 'Say yes!'

"Wh- Yeah Yeah I'll ask May." He informed the girl, Ned facepalmed.

"Wear a suit." Eva told him, "A black one, and a white dress shirt." She didn't know what he would try to wear if she didn't tell him, she loved his science pun shirts as Dorky as they are but she would hate if he thought to wear one of those. His nicest science shirt. No she wasn't risking it.

"Okay!" Peter nodded, Ned was still in disbelief. Eva was hot, it was a known fact she had this whole mean girl vibe going for her, and she wanted to go on a date with peter? Peter who was in love with Liz Allen. This was crazy.

"Come to my place on the 20th at 7, actually I'll write all this down for you closer to the date." Eva said, nodding to herself. Peter smiled, at this. He found Eva attractive, not as attractive as Liz but there was something about Eva that Liz didn't have and he couldn't wait to spend the evening with her.

"Okay! I'll see you then!" Peter spoke, she gave him a weird look. He would be seeing her basically everyday until then.

"And make sure you don't have any bruises." She added giving him a look. "I know how clumsy you are."